•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 23 Oct 2020

Chaitanya D

1 hour ago, Gregory Perkin said:

Hi all,

Very reluctantly have to withdraw from tomorrow's drive. I'm unwell (not COVID).

Please take many photos so I can see what I missed.

Enjoy, stay safe.

Greg

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gregory Perkin said:

Hi all,

Very reluctantly have to withdraw from tomorrow's drive. I'm unwell (not COVID).

Please take many photos so I can see what I missed.

Enjoy, stay safe.

Greg

Take care, hope to see you next weekend!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Rizwanm2 there is a drop out , do you wish to join in?

Sorry Dr @Chaitanya D 

Got some other commitments to attend for tomorrow morning, 

• Like (+1) 1

Dr @Chaitanya D really sorry buddy, but I’m having car issues. Came to check everything tonight in preparation for tomorrow and the car won’t start. It’s electrical. Tried jump starting it, checked all the cables, checked the fuses, still nothing. Going to keep trying for another hour, but I think I’m sadly going to have to drop out. 😔

2A0E4418-0B1D-4F93-970F-22F80276D2DD.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, Salarios said:

Dr @Chaitanya D really sorry buddy, but I’m having car issues. Came to check everything tonight in preparation for tomorrow and the car won’t start. It’s electrical. Tried jump starting it, checked all the cables, checked the fuses, still nothing. Going to keep trying for another hour, but I think I’m sadly going to have to drop out. 😔

@Salarios hope this is Y62. I came across the same issue last month just before the morning drive. This happened the next day when some additional spot lights were fixed in the car from a local garrage. I tried even to jump start, checked fuses and tried everything I can. Later I took it to the service center and they said it’s the battery. They replaced the buttery which was under warranty and the car works fine there after. No idea why it still didn’t jumpstart when we tried..

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you @Ajiesh George Kannankara you’re right it’s probably a battery issue. I’ve asked a 24/7 electrical technician to come out right now with a new battery. Hopefully I can have it fixed tonight.. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Salarios said:

Thank you @Ajiesh George Kannankara you’re right it’s probably a battery issue. I’ve asked a 24/7 electrical technician to come out right now with a new battery. Hopefully I can have it fixed tonight.. 

@Salarios..hopefully things will be sorted out with out any trouble..Keep us posted 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Salarios said:

Good morning.  Hope your car issue is sorted soon. Good luck buddy

• Like (+1) 3

A wonderful drive with some technical areas and extended honeymoon periods (copyright @Rahimdad ) 

Thank you @Chaitanya D for all your efforts in planning the drive and leading us all through this wonderful desert.

thanks also to the rest of the convoy for the camaraderie and excellent driving .  Except for @Craig Finlayson he’s the wrong kind of Scottish 😛😅 ( FYI we support rival football teams that make up  one of the most notorious derbies in world football, ) 

some pics are in the gallery 

Edited by Foxtrot Oscar
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use