•  
Advertise here

Do you prefer old school or new technology ???

4 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Sooner or later machines will dominate and all the fun we experience now might be Killed by simulation ( may sound like science fiction ) .. however human nature of not being controlled and to be in control will always bring ppl to the manual way to fill the need of satisfaction .,,. And here I talk about driving and in other words I like to “drive and not to be driven” 

cheers 🚙

So you still going out of your car to change the 4x2 to 4x4 ? No ac and no hydraulic steering wheel  ?? Or do you use this "new" technology  ? 

Guys, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with nobody... just raising discussions... do not take me wrong please 😁😁😁😁

• Well Done (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

just raising discussions... do not take me wrong please 😁😁😁😁

Not at all my friends sure no issue at all 😄 this is an open forum for discussion so we can see other ppl perspective and sure opinions and way of thinking differs and this is a good thing.  

cheers and enjoy 🌷👍🚙

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

New technology is making more people able to enjoy offroading without the hazards.  I think that it goes with the times.  I can imagine the people going into the wilderness on the back of the horse saying that this "noisy machines" are robbing all the excitement off going into the forest or the desert.  

We enjoy what we know and fear or despise what we don't know.  I will probably stick with my ICM car, but will try the electrical stuff and who knows if I will like it better?....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 10/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, Rizwan Waheed said:

I am a guy with low maintenance, only if i could get Auto Inflation / Deflation system in my Pajero would do the best for me.. :D. Any-other clumsy guy around? 🧐

If that's the only thing. Why not install a CTIS. Many aftermarket options available now.

• Like (+1) 1