•  
Advertise here

Do you prefer old school or new technology ???

So many new technologies coming, what's the future of driving? Would you drive a classic old jeep thru the desert or this all new hummer ?? Hahaha tough decision ? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 3

New tech for me, all the bells and whistles for me. specially in the interior. While New tech has more points of failure but at the same time the new cars are also more reliable. Apart from Hummer EV, Tesla Cybertruck and Rivian R1T are more or less well received.

• Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

If i had the money, i'd love to get me that new Hummer, Defender, or Bronco. Even the Cybertruck looks so amazing. But in this country where you will have no other option than to take these type of cars to your stealership that will take every dirham out of your pocket, i gladly keep my classic 4x4 :) 

• Like (+1) 6

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

“Old is gold “ , however give me gold and I stop being old 😀

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Frederic said:

If i had the money, i'd love to get me that new Hummer, Defender, or Bronco. Even the Cybertruck looks so amazing. But in this country where you will have no other option than to take these type of cars to your stealership that will take every dirham out of your pocket, i gladly keep my classic 4x4 :) 

@FredericLet's not worry about money... you can choose which one to drive... would still drive a classic ?

2 hours ago, topgear said:

Old tech for me

Fav BMW, E30

Fav Merc, C126 - last over engineered Merc

Fav Porsche, 993 (last air cooled 911)

@topgearClassics are nice, and I had a few... but to drive on the desert, would you go with a classic or high technology one ?? 

Edited by DANIEL NOGUEIRA
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

@FredericLet's not worry about money... you can choose which one to drive... would still drive a classic ?

@topgearClassics are nice, and I had a few... but to drive on the desert, would you go with a classic or high technology one ?? 

Even if I had the money, I don’t think these modern vehicles would make me happier than my little blue 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

5 hours ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Since we switch off all the driver’s aid in the desert, it does not matter if we have modern technology or not. I would choose classic. Probably less prone to have reliability issues as well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

18 hours ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

So many new technologies coming, what's the future of driving? Would you drive a classic old jeep thru the desert or this all new hummer ?? Hahaha tough decision ? 

If money is no object then it's a no brainer, modern cars drive better, ride better, have more power so on and so forth. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sooner or later machines will dominate and all the fun we experience now might be Killed by simulation ( may sound like science fiction ) .. however human nature of not being controlled and to be in control will always bring ppl to the manual way to fill the need of satisfaction .,,. And here I talk about driving and in other words I like to “drive and not to be driven” 

cheers 🚙

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1