•  

Buy new tires

Jihad Hachem

Just last week I replaced all my tires to Yokohama Geolander G015. This is my third set and I'm using them since 2014, and I couldn't be more happier. Earlier it was G012 now it become G015 made in Thailand. They both look and behave same but long term review i can share after an year only.

They are awesome in sand and equally good on road. 

I bought from Sharjah tire market for 1600 for 4 with fitting and vat. So go there and haggle with couple of shops to get a deal.

1600 for 4519 manufacturing

1800 for 1420 manufacturing 

Also make sure to stand on their head to see balance  machine showing 0 | 0 on both sides, as these boys are cheeky at times for last 5 or 10 gm weight and then you will have vibrations on highway cursing geolander.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks a lot @Gaurav! That’s great information. Yokohama Geolandar G015 tires it is 😀

Do you still remember what shop you got yours at in Sharjah so that I can use the same shop?

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Thanks a lot @Gaurav! That’s great information. Yokohama Geolandar G015 tires it is 😀

Do you still remember what shop you got yours at in Sharjah so that I can use the same shop?

Sorry, can't share the secret ;-) not allowed here.

Go to Gulf Coast (they don't have) and in the same line you have 20+ shops and I was done in the first few shops.

https://goo.gl/maps/WawxtT9GmhPhmVyk7

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Ok @Gaurav, @Nivin, @Rahimdad, @Mohamed Seidam, @Jihad Hachem and  @luwaimn, Yokohama Geolandar G015s are finally on!

I am pleased to report that they're much, much quieter than my old BFGs. I bought them online and had them installed at an affiliated shop.

So now that the tires are out of the way, can I expect never to get stuck in the sand again? 😂 When I was younger, white tennis shoes made me run faster 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

Next step @Ahab Shamaa if you get stuck is you can register your vehicle in my name and I'll register my non-stick Pathfinder in yours. Guaranteed you'll never be stuck with my Pathy. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 11/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, Gaurav said:

Just last week I replaced all my tires to Yokohama Geolander G015. This is my third set and I'm using them since 2014, and I couldn't be more happier. Earlier it was G012 now it become G015 made in Thailand. They both look and behave same but long term review i can share after an year only.

They are awesome in sand and equally good on road. 

I bought from Sharjah tire market for 1600 for 4 with fitting and vat. So go there and haggle with couple of shops to get a deal.

1600 for 4519 manufacturing

1800 for 1420 manufacturing 

Also make sure to stand on their head to see balance  machine showing 0 | 0 on both sides, as these boys are cheeky at times for last 5 or 10 gm weight and then you will have vibrations on highway cursing geolander.

Theses Yokohama are magic once you put it on you keep rolling be it off or on road with no hassle 👍😎

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use