•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lahbab to Qudra Marathon: Part 2 - Dubai - 29 Oct 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Thanks a lot @Ale Vallecchi .. I am confirmed for another 2 drives on Fri and Sat so will leave my space for someone else

9 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks a lot @Ale Vallecchi .. I am confirmed for another 2 drives on Fri and Sat so will leave my space for someone else

Hello @Islam Soliman. At the moment I have no waiting list for this drive, so you're welcome to join. You will not be taking anyone's spot away. Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Islam Soliman. At the moment I have no waiting list for this drive, so you're welcome to join. You will not be taking anyone's spot away. Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi.. unfortunately won’t make it for tomorrow due to other commitments 

54 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi.. unfortunately won’t make it for tomorrow due to other commitments 

Thanks @Islam Soliman. See you soon.

13 minutes ago, Hatim Patharia said:

Hello Ale. Sorry for the end moment notice but my holiday for tomorrow has been cancelled unexpectedly and I will not be able to join. Thanks and see you on the next drive.

Thanks for the warning @Hatim Patharia. See you next time

Dear Desertnauts.

Time to prepare for tomorrow's afternoon drive. This time, we'll start in a very little driven area of Dubai, and will gradually move toward the better known stomping grounds. From the yellow dunes of Murqaab, we'll cross into the white dunes of Lisaili, with the goal of reaching first Solar Park, and with time permitting, Qudra Parking. We'll drive with care through the more technical parts of these areas, but also with speed and more exciting maneuvers in the longer range dunes we'll find toward the middle and the end of the itinerary.

These will be the convoy order:

@asifk will be my Second Lead

@VipinShetty the #3 driver

@Piotr Kolodziej at #4

@Gok Krish will be #5

@Abu Muhammad in spot #6

@Pancho will anchor the middle of the convoy

@Kailas will be #8

@topgear will drive in #9

@Alexander Alcala will wear #10, and

@Foxtrot Oscar will make sure nobody is left behind.

The meeting place will be just past Murqaab Mosque, in an ample space, where we can line up and start deflating as soon as we arrive (to about 12-13 PSI). Once at the deflation point, please tune into Carnity Channel #2 (446.031).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, I wish you a nice Wednesday evening.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts.

Time to prepare for tomorrow's afternoon drive. This time, we'll start in a very little driven area of Dubai, and will gradually move toward the better known stomping grounds. From the yellow dunes of Murqaab, we'll cross into the white dunes of Lisaili, with the goal of reaching first Solar Park, and with time permitting, Qudra Parking. We'll drive with care through the more technical parts of these areas, but also with speed and more exciting maneuvers in the longer range dunes we'll find toward the middle and the end of the itinerary.

These will be the convoy order:

@asifk will be my Second Lead

@VipinShetty the #3 driver

@Piotr Kolodziej at #4

@Gok Krish will be #5

@Abu Muhammad in spot #6

@Pancho will anchor the middle of the convoy

@Kailas will be #8

@topgear will drive in #9

@Alexander Alcala will wear #10, and

@Foxtrot Oscar will make sure nobody is left behind.

The meeting place will be just past Murqaab Mosque, in an ample space, where we can line up and start deflating as soon as we arrive (to about 12-13 PSI). Once at the deflation point, please tune into Carnity Channel #2 (446.031).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, I wish you a nice Wednesday evening.

ATTENTION. 

THE DRIVE'S MEETING TIME IS 2:30PM

Thanks

Important Information

Terms of use