•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 31 Oct 2020

Chaitanya D

37 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Hi @Chaitanya D, is tomorrow morning ride still on?

Yes it is as planned , with some changes as listed above due to issues with my car which occurred in today's drive.

• Sad (0) 2

Thx @Chaitanya D and sorry for the challenge of yesterday.. wish your car a speedy recovery and thanks @Wrangeld for stepping in last minute.. you did amazing today and no one can tell this was an improvised drive without enough time for you to plan it.. thanks a lot

Edited by Islam Soliman
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Wonderful drive

I and Richard  @Wrangeld arrived at the same time to the deflation point and by the time I finished deflation and flagging up almost every one was done as well.

this is my 4th fewbie and the longest And fastest one so far  what a wonderful drive ! 
Few refusals or stuck which was dealt with as usual in a team spirit professional way.only @Arun Mathew unfortunately had to exit half way due to some heating issue in his vehicle hope he is safe and his car issue got sorted out.

i realize from this trip that learning is a never ending process that I need to sharpen some Skills yet especially on the side of the dunes. I loved the technical part a lot , though! 

One person we all missed today is our friend @Chaitanya D I think by now his vehicle issue got sorted out. Things happen always for good buddy.

i would like to thank @Wrangeld and @Kalahari for their lead and sweep as well as for @Anish S our center forward. 

thank you all dear wanderers for coming and making this day so enjoyable. 

cheers 👍🙏🏻🚙

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use