•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Round About Al Qudra Dubai - 29 Oct 2020

Wrangeld

44 minutes ago, Jack Thomas said:

Hi

Is there opportunity to join the drive this afternoon, I did my absolute newbie beginners drive last weekend and would love to join this drive if it is still possible?

@Jack Thomas you're really late in the day, but as it's a newbie and this time there's room, I will add you to the drive IF I get confirmation from you by 14.00 you are coming. 

• Like (+1) 1

Short Report - Qudra Round About

Today's drive was a triumph. I guess I could end the report there, because bluntly, we had an incredible convoy, that handled everything thrown at them excellently, great team work was dsiplayed and we practiced and practiced until it got dark. So, from my side, a big thanks. 

A few people get special notes (sorry if I miss you out - it's only because I was at the front!)

@syed salman raza: I really hope you sorted out the clutch. Thanks for being so positive about it and taking the right action and not coming with us on the drive. 

@Malachy McGrogan: Excellent in 2nd lead - especially considering that you have never done it before. You left a clear track for eveyone else behind you and helped them keep on track immaculately. 

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA: Considering how many drives you have under your belt, your assistance today was invaluable and impressive. 

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ: considering that you only got teh new wheels yesterday - great drive. It takes time to get used to a new car and it looked by the end of the drive you were really starting to understand the car. 

@Anvar Sadath Bekal: Firstly, nice to see you back with us after a long break - looks like you are getting back the hang of it quickly. 

@Jack Thomas: Well done for getting your space at the last moment and making the beast look easy to drive. So pleased we were able to drive you straight to the camping ground of your friends in Qudra as part of teh service. Try signing up earlier next time. Normally there is a wait list. 

@Sai Baskaran I know you were on the wait list for another drive. I hope that this justified making the decision to come on this. You probably learned quite a lot about recoveries! Please remember, once you are on the move - keep moving!

@RAKIN KURIAKOSE that Pathfinder is doing well under your control. I think you managed almost without problem  - unless caused by being a little too close to the car in front that slowed your momentum. 

@Sharooq Fassul and @Mahmoud Asar - you were a bit too far for me to see a lot of what you did, but i guess the fact I did not hear about you means that Jeepie had a quiet day at the end of the convoy. 

@Jeepie: thanks for leeping everything in order at the end of the convoy. It was quite a quiet day for you which is testament to the great driving by the whole convoy. 

We covered more than 40km on the drive today. That's amazing for a newbie drive so you should all be very pleased and proud of what you achieved today.

See you soon in the sand.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, Wrangeld said:

Short Report - Qudra Round About

Today's drive was a triumph. I guess I could end the report there, because bluntly, we had an incredible convoy, that handled everything thrown at them excellently, great team work was dsiplayed and we practiced and practiced until it got dark. So, from my side, a big thanks. 

A few people get special notes (sorry if I miss you out - it's only because I was at the front!)

@syed salman raza: I really hope you sorted out the clutch. Thanks for being so positive about it and taking the right action and not coming with us on the drive. 

@Malachy McGrogan: Excellent in 2nd lead - especially considering that you have never done it before. You left a clear track for eveyone else behind you and helped them keep on track immaculately. 

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA: Considering how many drives you have under your belt, your assistance today was invaluable and impressive. 

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ: considering that you only got teh new wheels yesterday - great drive. It takes time to get used to a new car and it looked by the end of the drive you were really starting to understand the car. 

@Anvar Sadath Bekal: Firstly, nice to see you back with us after a long break - looks like you are getting back the hang of it quickly. 

@Jack Thomas: Well done for getting your space at the last moment and making the beast look easy to drive. So pleased we were able to drive you straight to the camping ground of your friends in Qudra as part of teh service. Try signing up earlier next time. Normally there is a wait list. 

@Sai Baskaran I know you were on the wait list for another drive. I hope that this justified making the decision to come on this. You probably learned quite a lot about recoveries! Please remember, once you are on the move - keep moving!

@RAKIN KURIAKOSE that Pathfinder is doing well under your control. I think you managed almost without problem  - unless caused by being a little too close to the car in front that slowed your momentum. 

@Sharooq Fassul and @Mahmoud Asar - you were a bit too far for me to see a lot of what you did, but i guess the fact I did not hear about you means that Jeepie had a quiet day at the end of the convoy. 

@Jeepie: thanks for leeping everything in order at the end of the convoy. It was quite a quiet day for you which is testament to the great driving by the whole convoy. 

We covered more than 40km on the drive today. That's amazing for a newbie drive so you should all be very pleased and proud of what you achieved today.

See you soon in the sand.  

Thanks @Wrangeld and @Jeepie and all other drivers, it was a fun drive in a good pace, a few refusals and 1 stuck to make us stop to watch a beautiful Sunset.... see you in the sand soon

IMG-20201029-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20201029-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20201029-WA0011.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use