•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 29 Oct 2020

sertac

Thanks to @Jeepie we are able to add all the waitlist. We will be splitting to 2 separate convoy. One will be lead by me and other will be lead by Jeepie. 

See you all tomorrow morning. 

Convoy 1                                                                                                   Convoy 2

NO NAME LEVEL CAR   NO NAME LEVEL CAR
1 SERTAC EXPERT XTERRA   1 JEEPIE EXPERT WRANGLER
2 RIZWANM2 FEWBIE XTERRA   2 ASHY FEWBIE GRAND CHEROKEE
3 ARDA YAGCIOGLU FEWBIE LR2   3 DAGDAG SOFIANE  FEWBIE PAJERO LWB
4 ASHOK CHATUVERDI FEWBIE  PAJERO LWB   4 PIOTR KOLODZIEJ FEWBIE FJ CRUISER
5 NIVIN INTERMEDIATE XTERRA   5 LORENZO CANDELPERGHER INTERMEDIATE PATROL
6 SAJITH MODIYIL FEWBIE  XTERRA   6 KAILAS FEWBIE WRANGLER
7 SIDDHARTH MAHESHWARI FEWBIE WRANGLER   7 CRAIG FINLAYSON FEWBIE WRANGLER
8 JOSE MARTIN FEWBIE PAJERO SWB   8 CHAITANYA D EXPERT XTERRA
9 WRANGELD MARSHALL PAJERO SWB          
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Convoy report for the Convoy 1

First of all @Sajit Modiyil and @siddharth maheshwari didn't showed up. It is definitely not cool to not show up for the drive you signed up. @Nivin couldn`t came but at least he gave a explanation. Hopefully your car is back to business :) 

This was bit challenging. Maybe more than challenging. Actually we started very good, we drove from Nazwa to Pink rock making some sideys. Few refusals and if i am not mistaken maybe with only 1 stuck. Once we reach to the Pink Rock area we start having issues. Area was full of soft patches. Because of soft sand cars start having issues LR2 had hard time to deal with the soft sand without a low gear and Ashok`s Pajero start making a weird noise. In this point we decided to take Ashok to 2nd December cafeteria to let him exit.

While heading to 2nd December i found myself in a nasty situation. Right side of me pocket, infront of me pocket with a tree in it and my car facing to that tree. I noticed the situation at the last point and manage to stop before going in to that pocket but i wasn`t able to go back, one of my tire was up and my car was front heavy. With a brain storm with Richard and precious help from Rizwan we managed to take me out from the situation.

On the way again we had couple of stucks, which made us got slow and when we reach to the 2nd December it was already time to exit. We all inflated and exited safely.

@Rizwanm2 did very well. Thank you for being 2nd lead.

@Arda Yagcioglu had his first fewbie drive. Once you change your car it will be more easier for you.

@Ashok chaturvedi hopefully your car will not have any big issue and you will be back soon.

@Jose Martin flawless drive. Did wonderful. 

@Wrangeld Thank you so much for your support.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear @sertac this is a shock for me as i was preparing for myself for this drive just now. My apologies as i overlooked the date and misunderstood that there was even the drive for thursday! 

Morever now i am feeling sad that no drive for tomorrow morning

@sertac thank you for writing the drive report otherwise i would have been waiting for you tomorrow morning at same location after driving all the way from Sports City.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

4 hours ago, sertac said:

Convoy report for the Convoy 1

First of all @Sajit Modiyil and @siddharth maheshwari didn't showed up. It is definitely not cool to not show up for the drive you signed up. @Nivin couldn`t came but at least he gave a explanation. Hopefully your car is back to business :) 

This was bit challenging. Maybe more than challenging. Actually we started very good, we drove from Nazwa to Pink rock making some sideys. Few refusals and if i am not mistaken maybe with only 1 stuck. Once we reach to the Pink Rock area we start having issues. Area was full of soft patches. Because of soft sand cars start having issues LR2 had hard time to deal with the soft sand without a low gear and Ashok`s Pajero start making a weird noise. In this point we decided to take Ashok to 2nd December cafeteria to let him exit.

While heading to 2nd December i found myself in a nasty situation. Right side of me pocket, infront of me pocket with a tree in it and my car facing to that tree. I noticed the situation at the last point and manage to stop before going in to that pocket but i wasn`t able to go back, one of my tire was up and my car was front heavy. With a brain storm with Richard and precious help from Rizwan we managed to take me out from the situation.

On the way again we had couple of stucks, which made us got slow and when we reach to the 2nd December it was already time to exit. We all inflated and exited safely.

@Rizwanm2 did very well. Thank you for being 2nd lead.

@Arda Yagcioglu had his first fewbie drive. Once you change your car it will be more easier for you.

@Ashok chaturvedi hopefully your car will not have any big issue and you will be back soon.

@Jose Martin flawless drive. Did wonderful. 

@Wrangeld Thank you so much for your support.

Indeed it was nice lead by @sertac. we got the chance to do couple of sidie's today, but convoy movement was interrupted more often due to stuck and refusals. I think i was first to have a refusal on nasty angle,  but it was all part of the game and good learning curve for everyone. good team work from all the members. special thanks to @Wrangeld for guiding us through the refusals and stuck, when we were head scratching, he made it look like a piece of cake. 

716274824_WhatsAppImage2020-10-29at11_26.57PM(2).jpeg.9caa83a032822f35f2284b49aad31ca1.jpeg

2021133713_WhatsAppImage2020-10-29at11_27_08PM.jpeg.346b5b89a7327f531013e1e0ada42045.jpeg

2108621149_WhatsAppImage2020-10-29at11_27.02PM(1).jpeg.b2835fe8720a3c5561c526f2a724a3a4.jpeg

More pictures added to gallery 

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use