•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 30 Oct 2020

Gaurav

Hi everyone. Unfortunately for the 2nd week in a row I’ll have to cancel my place. 

I still haven’t got my Jeep from the seller. The car is all fine just a very long story about the transfer of ownership, which incidentally isn’t really the sellers fault. 

my car is a manual Wrangler 2012. 

I’ll try again next week. 

enjoy your drives everyone and stay safe. 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Dr Tariq Mahmood as you have already driven "Absolute Newbie" with @Frederic last week, so please join the newbie drive. If drives are full then waitlist your name and trip lead might add you in case of any drop outs.

Absolute Newbie drives are strictly for first timer only, hence I'm removing your RSVP.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

LAST REMINDER @belal hadi,@HAZEM.Ali

Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club @Zaeem Haral

Kindly reply with a small introduction:

• Which 4x4 are you driving ?
  • Any prior offroading experience ?
  • Does the vehicle have front and back towpoints and are they in perfect condition ?

As a perfect preparation for your first drive with us, please go through the Absolute Newbie Briefing video posted below:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

For your first drive, please bring a tire pressure gauge and a deflator so you can deflate your tires. These are readily available in ACE, Speedex, AdventureHQ, or even at any fuel station or tire shops near you.

If you do have already other offroad gear such as a flag, radio, shovel, or others, please bring it along as well.

Important note: The Al Qudra Last Exit petrol station where we will be exiting has a compressor to inflate your tires, but lately it has been either defective or hardly working at all. So if you have a compressor plz bring it along as well.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Paul Zeitoun said:

Hi Gaurav, 

Just confirming: meeting point is at the pin location, which is past the shops. Right?

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Al Qudra https://goo.gl/maps/bSyscTYvEcAC2U3fA

image.png

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks @Paul Zeitoun looking forward to see you on Friday.

Please make sure that your Dodge ram has rear hitch receiver or stock tie-down or another tow point at rear too.

image.png

@Paul Zeitoun please confirm that you have rear tow hitch receiver, without which we don't allow any vehicle to join off-road drives.

This below hitch empty bracket is not acceptable. And those two flimsy holes on either side aren't tow hook and they are for holding your trailer chains

image.png

4 minutes ago, Nathan Evans said:

Hey, I’ll be joining with my 2021, Suzuki Jimny! I have minimal desert driving experience and this is my first drive with Carnity. Look forward to getting out there.

Welcome @Nathan Evans Jimny are super cute desert toy and reasonably capable for off-road drives.

Please RSVP on the calendar

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use