•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 30 Oct 2020

Tbone

On 10/26/2020 at 3:21 PM, Kailas said:

Please add me to WL

Hi @Kailas, let me know if you are still interested to join.

19 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi plz add me to the waiting list

@Shaaz Sha let me know if you can join and I will bump you in if @Kailas is not joining the drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Tbone,

Please Ignore my above message. I think it will be too much confusion if i exit another drive now. So I will skip this drive.

@Shaaz Sha ,you can take my spot.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hello Guys, it’s a short notice but i just notice that my tyre is fully deflated. My guess is I have a slow puncture. I defenelty need to check that before to the tyre shop before going to the desert and I can’t find one open before the drive :( 

I wish you a good ride enjoy !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

Hi everyone, it was a fantastic day to start with for my first fewbie plus drive which I had been waiting for and expectations were high.  Thanks and hats off to @Tbone and @Emmanuel for such a treat in desert. Though my expectations were high, the experiences were much above the expectations and the efforts from the leader and sweeper and not to b forgotten , the CF @Biju Abdul were excellent. For me it was a training session in crisscrossing, in which I had bit of concern and could gain a lot of confidence in this drive. Even though we had a few stucks and refusals every one did a great job to end an energetic drive at the mentioned time with a superb sidey to end with . Thank you guys and keep cool and safe. Hope to join you soon in upcoming events. 👍👍👏👏👏👏

Edited by Shaaz Sha
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Hi all 

It was action packed and speedy drive yesterday, which was actually my first Plus drive. Pretty challenging and diverse terrain with soft sands, crisscrossing, hill climbing etc.  Very nice ! 

I was not awake obviously in first 500 meters, messing up with my gear shiftings and Prado slipped away from the path. Good wake up call ! 😄

Thank you @Tbone valuable advices regarding car accessories and well managed drive. Good convoy management also from @Biju Abdul and @Emmanuel !

See u soon on the sand !

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use