•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Khatam to Faya - Sharjah - 30 Oct 2020

Brette

@Veedooshee you failed at writing a good trip report, you mentioned me only 7 times in your 7 lines. Hahaha.

What a beautiful day with beautiful people all around. It was sad to learn that @Anish S was busy at work and could not join. Yet @Veedooshee did a marvelous job at second lead and it was good to see how far she's come since I last saw her. The greatest thing about her is her enthusiasm has not changed to learn and do better.

@Brette thank you for allowing me to support your drive. It's a wonderful feeling when you coach and mentor someone and the day when you get to flavour their drive and get to support them to pay back in part for all the times they supported your drives.

@Sinol great to see you out with your family. Sure there is a slight up in the difficulty level from newbie to Fewbie, but you seemed to handle most situations well. It was great to have you on the drive, 12 PSI would seem to be the right figure to maintain, just make sure your gauge is working and need to apply more throttle at times remember we are not on the roads anymore. Your Pajero needs to learn you need all the power it has on offer.

@Syed Raza Hussain. Wow. Great enthusiasm and energy. Loved your smile throughout the morning. I believe you're having so much fun you didn't even realize the time fly by.

@Rizwan Waheed you were awesome with your Pajero. However you need to lower the weight in the car to get more power available to get it moving. With the restricted power accessible to you still you did well for the major part of the trip.

@Athula Dharmadada your JGC seems to be loving the way you're handling it. I've seen a good growth in your progress and you've really done well with the JGC. Hope the steering oil issue gets sorted out soon.

@Craig Finlayson always a pleasure to drive with you. The energy you bring to any drive is incredible. Congratulations on your first rope recovery. Very nicely managed. Incredible patience and raw enjoyment of the terrain on offer. Well done buddy.

@Gok Krish drive style is looking so much more confident with the Jeep Wrangler. Amazingly well done at the Fewbie level, seems you're enjoying and perfecting your skills at this level and the Wrangler has lots to do with it.

@Ali Abas Ali seems to be very comfortable in a Toyota only he knows how to operate in the best way possible. He just keeps surprising me week after week as I tried his ride once and seems 1 button makes all the difference. Keep enjoying and keep conquering.

@Neale Faulkner thank you for the Halloween scares. Lovely pic of you without your morning make up. Once again you and your Wrangler seem to be synced in and know what to expect from one another. Absolute treat to watch you murder those dunes.

@Kailas is settling in with different responsibilities. This week it was the sweep duties and he did so well to keep everybody in convoy moving at all times.

Finally, what do I say about @Rahimdad. He's such a wonderful and humorous person. Always adding life to a drive. The drive would have been half the fun without him.

Catching up with @Frederic, @Foxtrot Oscar and @Pancho was the treat right at the end. Thank you for coming to Faya and blessing us with your presence. Really awesome time out with awesome weather and beautiful people. Love to all.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@BretteNo doubt it was very challenging yet adventurous drive. @Rahimdad thnkx for sharing your experience and your tips which is surely making us climb up the ladder further after every ride.

Kindly also advise how can i lower the weight of my pajero? Its completly stock i didn^t touch anything as yet. 

Thx.

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Veedooshee you failed at writing a good trip report, you mentioned me only 7 times in your 7 lines. Hahaha.

What a beautiful day with beautiful people all around. It was sad to learn that @Anish S was busy at work and could not join. Yet @Veedooshee did a marvelous job at second lead and it was good to see how far she's come since I last saw her. The greatest thing about her is her enthusiasm has not changed to learn and do better.

@Brette thank you for allowing me to support your drive. It's a wonderful feeling when you coach and mentor someone and the day when you get to flavour their drive and get to support them to pay back in part for all the times they supported your drives.

@Sinol great to see you out with your family. Sure there is a slight up in the difficulty level from newbie to Fewbie, but you seemed to handle most situations well. It was great to have you on the drive, 12 PSI would seem to be the right figure to maintain, just make sure your gauge is working and need to apply more throttle at times remember we are not on the roads anymore. Your Pajero needs to learn you need all the power it has on offer.

@Syed Raza Hussain. Wow. Great enthusiasm and energy. Loved your smile throughout the morning. I believe you're having so much fun you didn't even realize the time fly by.

@Rizwan Waheed you were awesome with your Pajero. However you need to lower the weight in the car to get more power available to get it moving. With the restricted power accessible to you still you did well for the major part of the trip.

@Athula Dharmadada your JGC seems to be loving the way you're handling it. I've seen a good growth in your progress and you've really done well with the JGC. Hope the steering oil issue gets sorted out soon.

@Craig Finlayson always a pleasure to drive with you. The energy you bring to any drive is incredible. Congratulations on your first rope recovery. Very nicely managed. Incredible patience and raw enjoyment of the terrain on offer. Well done buddy.

@Gok Krish drive style is looking so much more confident with the Jeep Wrangler. Amazingly well done at the Fewbie level, seems you're enjoying and perfecting your skills at this level and the Wrangler has lots to do with it.

@Ali Abas Ali seems to be very comfortable in a Toyota only he knows how to operate in the best way possible. He just keeps surprising me week after week as I tried his ride once and seems 1 button makes all the difference. Keep enjoying and keep conquering.

@Neale Faulkner thank you for the Halloween scares. Lovely pic of you without your morning make up. Once again you and your Wrangler seem to be synced in and know what to expect from one another. Absolute treat to watch you murder those dunes.

@Kailas is settling in with different responsibilities. This week it was the sweep duties and he did so well to keep everybody in convoy moving at all times.

Finally, what do I say about @Rahimdad. He's such a wonderful and humorous person. Always adding life to a drive. The drive would have been half the fun without him.

Catching up with @Frederic, @Foxtrot Oscar and @Pancho was the treat right at the end. Thank you for coming to Faya and blessing us with your presence. Really awesome time out with awesome weather and beautiful people. Love to all.

@Rahimdad, mentioning your name even million times would appear less for all your support, efforts and guidance throughout the drives..thank u...☺️ 

I did miss my copilot @Anish S as well but it is good to be independent sometimes😉..

Kudos to the whole team again for an excellent drive..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Rahimdad although I was not in this trip , the way you described  it reminded me of the same challenge we experienced three weeks back and also was from khatem to faya. God bless you and I agree with @Veedooshee if your name will be mentioned million times it’s still less for all the support that you spare no effort to offer from the heart. 

cheers 🙏🏻🌷

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

13 minutes ago, Craig Finlayson said:

Video credit - @Neale Faulkner

@Craig Finlayson after your permission can I post this recovery in the thread : the greatest of recoveries ?

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

42 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Great video and yes it's a must share in your recovery thread @Mohamed Seidam. @Neale Faulkner awaiting your permission to use this video in the recovery thread.

Of course, no problem. You have my permission.

One of my favorite pics, overlooking camel rock. 

Carnity 1.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use