•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 6 Nov 2020

Vanessa8580

2 hours ago, Heisem said:

Are the 2 groups randomly split or we have to pick who to drive with? 

@Heisem are you 100% sure you'll drive in the morning?  I think I managed to RSVP on the other morning drive but maybe we can swap around (one way or another) and fibally join our FJ forces in the morning since Emmanuel now kicked me out of the evening drive (looks like I'm still missing a couple of fewbies) 😊

2 hours ago, Heisem said:

Are the 2 groups randomly split or we have to pick who to drive with? 

@Heisem are you 100% sure you'll drive in the morning?  I think I managed to RSVP on the other morning drive but maybe we can swap around (one way or another) and finally join our FJ forces in the morning since Emmanuel now kicked me out of the evening drive (looks like I'm still missing a couple of fewbies) 😊

Edited by Piotr Kolodziej
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Heisem said:

@Piotr Kolodziej yes I will drive morning cannot do evening on Friday. @Vanessa8580  can you confirm Piotr is in the wait-list for this drive? Thanks

Yes, @Piotr Kolodziej is in the waitlist. Tomorrow we will review the convoys to see where we can add the people from the waitlist. 

On Thursday, Marjan and I will split the convoy in two and will notify who is in which drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Yes, @Piotr Kolodziej is in the waitlist. Tomorrow we will review the convoys to see where we can add the people from the waitlist. 

On Thursday, Marjan and I will split the convoy in two and will notify who is in which drive. 

Dear @Vanessa8580 and @Tbone, both @Heisem and i are already confirmed on your respective morning drives so if we can be put together (one way or another) it would be fantastic!  If not, not a problem, we'll just drive separately. 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

@Kailas and @Piotr Kolodziej I have added you to the drive.

Can you please confirm if you are going to join ?

Thank you @Vanessa8580, so understand we're with @Heisem in one group now? @Tbone ill edit rsvp to make a place for the next person on waitlist and look forward to drive together hopefully very soon!

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use