•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 6 Nov 2020

Vanessa8580

9 hours ago, Jeepie said:

After watching the sun come up, the convoy was moving along the track and across the cycle track to find the dunes waiting for us.

We started of slowly and everybody was doing great; trying to pick up the speed and finding places to do some criss crossing, we soon got the first refusals and a few stucks. With @Tamas Hoffmann as centre forward and @Kalahari as sweep most issues were quickly resolved until we had a bit more challenging stuck with @Goutam in a soft pocket and Tamas in a difficult position. Kalahari managed to get them both out, without getting himself stuck.My second lead was @Mohamed Seidam and you did well; keeping the right amount of distance and holding position to allow me to scout the area when necessary. @Sajit Modiyilyou must have done well because I hardly heard you and you were always right on Mohameds tail. @Nizam Deen you drove well, but try to read the drive thread before the drive, so you know where to go and what channel we are on. @Abu Muhammad apart from ending up in a soft pocket once, you manage the beast quite well as far as I could tell. @Goutam @Karthik Krishnakumar, @Neale Faulkner and @Craig Finlayson you all did well, but I think it helps when Jeeps are following a Jeep😉. Although I understand the attraction between Jeeps, it is wise to keep some distance. Hope the yellow Jeeps sorted things out and the damage is small. @Kalahari  kept a great overview of the whole convoy, always positioning yourself in the best spot. Great teamwork and thank you all for the support and patience.See you again soon

Thank you @Jeepie for the wonderful and calm drive also special thanks to  @Tamas Hoffmann, @Kalahari for great help and supports and everyone else for their great teamwork. As always it was pleasure driving with you guys, see you soon.

Edited by Abu Muhammad
  • Like (+1) 3

@Vanessa8580 @Frederic @Foxtrot Oscar

Thank you for the speedy drive today! Moving over 60kmph through the dunes was definitely a thrilling experience.

Link for the pictures https://carnity.com/gallery/category/383-fewbie-qudra-south-dubai-06-nov-2020

Link for the map https://s.amsu.ng/Hbg8mAbnqB6N

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use