•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 06 Nov 2020

Gaurav

@Ahab Shamaa, youre absolutely right about the wealth of knowledge that @Rahimdad and @Gaurav bring to this sport and are everwilling to share with us. It was certainly a great drive! 👌👌👌

I will be travelling for sometime; these drives may be the only reason I miss Dubai at this time, really adds a spark to my friday.

Thank you again to Gaurav and Rahimdad

See you all in the sand soon!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Gaurav @Rahimdad Thank you for the great drive. This was my 3rd drive and had a few lessons learnt since the last 2 while I got stuck and this time was better and felt more confident during the drives and managed to work on my accerleration and momentum and looking forward more drives to learn more. It was very fun drive, enjoyed it thoroughly!! 

DB124071-5E0C-4618-8DEA-4B9B8DED62D0.jpeg

1A94FD68-1D04-41E1-B077-90A34784CB94.jpeg

D2888994-3CA9-4146-B69B-37BAA1EC4443.jpeg

Edited by sri ganesh
  • Like (+1) 2

Dear @Gaurav & @Rahimdad thank you for being cool minded with us (Newbies)😀 and leading the amazing drive. The whole convey performed really well with v less refusals.🥳

@Gaurav as you are aware my pajero transmission light switched on twice during the drive, so is there anything i need to check or do to avoid it next time. I haven't changed the gear oil since i bought it (used), so if gear oil needs to change plz suggest any good brand. Also guide if anything else to be done.

By the way you suggested Mobil1 engine oil in your other post and let me tell it did make a difference " Thank you" the sound of my engine just changed and drive is much smooth now.

• Like (+1) 2

@Badar Tariq. It's a pleasure to know you enjoyed your start to the weekend and loved the drive. Regarding the heating up of your transmission is a common issue with all Pajero of this era. With Pajero the main issue is with the gear taking some time to decide to shift, thus changing very often. Try driving in triptronic between 1st, 2nd and 3rd as required. I'm sure with fewer shifting, less friction and thus lesser chance of it heating. Please do get your gear oil changed if the service interval is due which you'll find in your car manual. Change the transmission oil with the original Mitsubishi oil. As for engine oil as per @Gaurav bhai experience and model it suits him best. @Gaurav bhai can advise you exact grade as per his experience.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use