•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 07 Nov 2020

Chaitanya D

@Tamas Hoffmann @Senthil Kumar @Mohamed Seidam @Gok Krish @Kailas @Anish S you all are added to the drive, this drive is full now.

Kindly confirm

• Like (+1) 1

dear @Chaitanya D I won’t be able to attend Saturday morning , please remove my name so some one else can take my place . Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

3 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Tamas Hoffmann @Senthil Kumar @Mohamed Seidam @Gok Krish @Kailas @Anish S you all are added to the drive, this drive is full now.

Kindly confirm

Thank you for adding @Chaitanya D...see u on Saturday Dr.

• Like (+1) 3

Pre Drive Brief:

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout @Christian Andras @luwaimn @Dagdag Sofiane @Tero Vallas @Tamas Hoffmann @Senthil Kumar  @Gok Krish @Kailas @Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Anish S

Thank you for signing up for this drive . We are hitting this part of red sand on a Saturday, which is after a lot of "shababs" would have made a million cross tracks on a Friday holiday. We will take advantage that we are starting early on Saturday, again which is a holiday for many and take advantage of the fact that some tracks might have become less evident after a overnight break.

Make sure you all arrive well in time and the whole convoy departs on time, rather than making wait all others for one person who turns up late. We will depart by 6.10 am max after briefing. We will be heading straight to Big red dunes from the starting point. Considering well experienced signups in the RSVP, we will try to keep pace in and out of the bowls not waiting for us to take turns one by one. Be prepared to come with a fresh mind and a relaxed body, as we will try to keep pace here and play as much as possible. Rest assured of course with everyone's safety.

Depending on the response of the convoy, we will head towards Pink rock , circle around or climb and head towards exit. 

See you all on Saturday!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

6 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Kindly confirm

Thanks for adding me and @Gok Krish to the drive

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Anand Nataraj said:

Hi @Chaitanya D Please add me to waitlist - 2nd drive

Welcome,  but you have 4 Fewbie drives till now. Once you finish 5 Fewbie you are eligible for fewbie plus drives.

Are you driving any FB on Friday?Thanks for understanding 

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Welcome,  but you have 4 Fewbie drives till now. Once you finish 5 Fewbie you are eligible for fewbie plus drives.

Are you driving any FB on Friday?Thanks for understanding 

Thanks for the clarification. I shall drop off this ride and join the next one.

Edited by Anand Nataraj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use