•  

Frederic has been promoted to the CREW level - Highest rank

Gaurav

Dear Frederic.  You were my first drive leader when I was an absolute newbie some months ago.  

I still remember that ending the ride, I received a call from a friend that was having a mechanical issue in Al Qudra near solar park (in the middle of the dunes).  I had to leave the convoy to assist my friend.  Being new to the area you helped me find a way to my friends location using google maps and offered to join us later (after ensuring the convoy had exited safely), if there was any assistance requirement.

Luckily I managed to help my friend solve his mechanical issue and exited the desert with no additional events.

What impressed me was your willingness to support us even when we had just met that day.  It matched with my view of the "Off-roader spirit:  We go in together and we come out together".

In summary I though to my self: "if these people do this kind of things and behave this way, I want to be part of it".

Congratulations for a very well deserved promotion.  I am looking forward to participate in some of your future rides.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

2 hours ago, Alexander Alcala said:

Dear Frederic.  You were my first drive leader when I was an absolute newbie some months ago.  

I still remember that ending the ride, I received a call from a friend that was having a mechanical issue in Al Qudra near solar park (in the middle of the dunes).  I had to leave the convoy to assist my friend.  Being new to the area you helped me find a way to my friends location using google maps and offered to join us later (after ensuring the convoy had exited safely), if there was any assistance requirement.

Luckily I managed to help my friend solve his mechanical issue and exited the desert with no additional events.

What impressed me was your willingness to support us even when we had just met that day.  It matched with my view of the "Off-roader spirit:  We go in together and we come out together".

In summary I though to my self: "if these people do this kind of things and behave this way, I want to be part of it".

Congratulations for a very well deserved promotion.  I am looking forward to participate in some of your future rides.

Thank you for the heartwarming words @Alexander Alcala I too have learned these things through my mentors @Srikumar @Gaurav @Emmanuel @Rahimdad @Asif Hussain who possess that same spirit and we try to carry that forward. I am proud to see so many new leaders rising up and you are one of them. Looking forward for many fun and challenging drives together in the future !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use