•  

Frederic has been promoted to the CREW level - Highest rank

Gaurav

Congratulations @Frederic. Well deserved, the highest level we can offer at this time. But I assure you if we have a special title for data generator or radio expert or greatest post writer to put beautifully in words our activities, the equipment, the we use or the many faucets of off-roading. You're a complete off-roader, a true friend, a mentor, a guide, but above all the guy with a contagious smile. Keep rocking with the rhythm of life and share your rythym with us in our community.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Frederic

truly I am delighted and happy to hear this wonderful news this morning . Although I drove with you once to pink rock but I and others sure read your meticulous articles over and over. I hope we meet again on this coming Friday with @Vanessa8580 and @Jeepie . It will be an honor . Wish you best health and joy always 

Hearty congratulations 

cheers 👍🙏🏻🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

congrats freddy,, 

I still remember you are the first person i met when i came to my first drive. Your warm welcome and that first impression was foundation for my offroad venture. Thank you and wish all the best my friend. 👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use