•  

Frederic has been promoted to the CREW level - Highest rank

Gaurav

The biggest THANKS goes to all our Carnity members who are giving me the pleasure to drive together. This has been a challenging year for many people, but i still look forward to every drive to see the smiling faces behind the masks and the joy of leaving the daily stress behind us for a few hours to enjoy this amazing passion called "offroading".

From the initial moment i joined Carnity, my plan was to learn the basics of offroading and then use these skills in my camping trips with friends in UAE and Oman, as we were always getting stuck and thought we knew that we were doing the right thing by deflating to 20psi. 

I decided to stick around because thanks to Carnity i found a new family and to this day it has been one of the best decisions i ever made. I am extremely fortunate to have seen the club growing so fast thanks to the motivation and hard work of so many members. The aim has always been to create a community of likeminded souls that share the same passion to explore the UAE deserts in a safe way. 

I hope to be 'sticking' around for a long time and meet thousands more new members !

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic - I just want to say that you are an amazing person. Friendly, Genuine and always willing to help. From the many drives iv had, i have always enjoyed your leadership. I regard you high and my heart warmed Congratulations to you. Wish you all the very best and hope you achieve your objectives! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 months later...

@Frederic I just realized I had never congratulated you on your promotion to Crew. I'm so ashamed!! Perhaps, partly it's because I always saw you at the top of the pyramid. It's your natural place. Truthfully, there is nobody more deserving, so great is your involvement in every aspect and action of the Club. Thanks for everything you do to keep us going smoothly and efficiently. Bravo!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Frederic I just realized I had never congratulated you on your promotion to Crew. I'm so ashamed!! Perhaps, partly it's because I always saw you at the top of the pyramid. It's your natural place. Truthfully, there is nobody more deserving, so great is your involvement in every aspect and action of the Club. Thanks for everything you do to keep us going smoothly and efficiently. Bravo!!

Hahaha my dear @Ale Vallecchi you came to the party when the lights were already off, the DJ is gone, and the cleaner has brushed the dance floor 🤣

Thank you so much for the compliments, having a passion in life keeps you going and i am learning still so much every week from all of you guys !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use