•  

COVID 19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra Dubai - 13 Nov 2020

Wrangeld

16 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Hi Ali, 

That all sounds great. We will check the tow points again when we see you, but maybe get them checked during the week if you have a chance. The vehicle is fine for the drive. 

If you have any more questions, please let me know. 

Richard

Good Morning Richard

I have used the tow points earlier to pull my car out of sand at Al Qudra desert and you are welcomed to check them by yourself, will make sure that I have my tire deflator and tire guage.

Have a great day a head.

Regards

ALI

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ALI ALMOUMAR said:

Good Morning Richard

I have used the tow points earlier to pull my car out of sand at Al Qudra desert and you are welcomed to check them by yourself, will make sure that I have my tire deflator and tire guage.

Have a great day a head.

Regards

ALI

Great to know they are in good condition - and hoping this week that we do not have to use them this week to pull you out of the sand in Al Qudra! Lokking forward to seeing you Friday. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the message. Yes was actually disappointed at that incident. Since I was looking to join you, after my friend recommendation about Carnity.... but no issues, I am sure for good. I am driving FJ Cruiser, 2010 model. I have attended a course of 1 day with Emirates Institute. After that I used to go off-road with groups, few time a year. My vehicles has tow hooks front and rear. I am glad to join you on a beginner trip, for you to evaluate and asses. I am always keeping the full set of tools including air compressor. 

Look forward to see you.

Take care and Regards,

Hisham

• Like (+1) 4

Hi Richard @Wrangeld

My car details are Wrangler Jl 2020

I have been on 3-4 rides with other clubs. 

Yes I have the tow hooks rear and front. 

Looking forward to the ride. 

Regards

Varun

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi Richard @Wrangeld

My car details are Wrangler Jl 2020

I have been on 3-4 rides with other clubs. 

Yes I have the tow hooks rear and front. 

Looking forward to the ride. 

Regards

Varun

This is all great news to read Varun. We look forward to meeting you in person on the drive on Friday. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Omar Al-khoori

You signed up for the Absolute Newbie drive on Friday. The drive is for absolute newbie drivers exclusively and it likes like you already drove one absolute newbie and one newbie drive last month. Unfortunately I have to sign you out of the drive. 

I do hope you will be able to pick up a drive elsewhere. There is a space left on this drive. 

See you soon in the sand

Richard

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Omar Al-khoori said:

Hi Richard, I have signed up for this drive for my wife (Ameera). She would like to learn to drive off-road. Can you please put me back on the list. Thanks 

Hi Omar @Omar Al-khoori

That's fantastic news, but for many technical reasons she needs to sign up in her own name in Carnity. 

I will be delighted for her to join the drivers in the drive. Please have her sign up independently. 

We still have space. 

Thanks for the understanding. 

8 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear Richard,

Thank you for the message. Yes was actually disappointed at that incident. Since I was looking to join you, after my friend recommendation about Carnity.... but no issues, I am sure for good. I am driving FJ Cruiser, 2010 model. I have attended a course of 1 day with Emirates Institute. After that I used to go off-road with groups, few time a year. My vehicles has tow hooks front and rear. I am glad to join you on a beginner trip, for you to evaluate and asses. I am always keeping the full set of tools including air compressor. 

Look forward to see you.

Take care and Regards,

Hisham

Hi Hisham

Yes I imagine it was disappointing. Great that we will see you Friday. No doubt your experience will shine through. Good for us to know as well it's not your first time out with the car. 

See you Friday. 

Richard

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2020 at 3:13 PM, Wrangeld said:

Dear @ALI ALMOUMAR and @Irshad Alam

Welcome to Carnity and great that you signed up for the Absolute Newbie drive on 13th. 

This is a drive striclty for drivers that have never drivin off road with Carnity. 

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience?
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.

You will need to have viewed the introductory videos (links above) before the drive. Please also make sure you have with you a tire deflator and tire guage. You will need these. If you have a offroad flag as well that would he great.

We will end the drive near to a gas station where they have a compressor, however, if you have your own bring it along as it may be quicker than waiting in line. 

Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 V  -7seater -year 2009

NO prior experience

Yes it has front and rear hooks

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Irshad Alam said:

Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 V  -7seater -year 2009

NO prior experience

Yes it has front and rear hooks

Hi @Irshad Alam

Great to 'meet' you. That's great. The slightly more powerful Pajero is a great vehicle for off road adventures, so looking forward to starting your story on Friday. 

Richard

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use