•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 13 Nov 2020

sertac

35 minutes ago, Tamas Hoffmann said:

Hi Sertac

How's that possible that as soon as this drive came out was showing immediately 10 users going? 

@Tamas Hoffmann do you wana know the trick really 😉? Just keep your what’s up open on them Carnity notification , once it showers click the one you are targeting immediately not waiting for all msg to come , you should have a momentum in click or you will get jammed by the electronic flow . It’s working all the time with me after I was getting frustrated at the beginning 🤪

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

19 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Tamas Hoffmann do you wana know the trick really 😉? Just keep your what’s up open on them Carnity notification , once it showers click the one you are targeting immediately not waiting for all msg to come , you should have a momentum in click or you will get jammed by the electronic flow . It’s working all the time with me after I was getting frustrated at the beginning 🤪

And that's exactly what I did without waiting for the other drives to appear  🧐

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Tamas Hoffmann said:

And that's exactly what I did without waiting for the other drives to appear  🧐

When I rsvp there were already 7 😄 more gas buddy more 

@Carnity

@sertac 

From knowing most of the ppl on wait list I doubt it that some one will drop out unless it’s urgent matter 

please they are 9 and this is another convoy 

can we make second convoy please and move them in so a fresh wait list can be created 

appreciate and I am sure there will be solution 

love you all desert wanderers , desert fever hit hard now ( season )

🚙👍🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi @sertac, I was waitlisted on this drive and the Brette's drive as well and for the moment, I have been added to Brette's drive.

But in case there would be chance for me to be added to this drive, then I would leave the other drive to make space for other people.

Thanks for the understanding...

• Like (+1) 2

Dear All thanks to @Rahimdad we will be having 2 convoy. So i added all of you to this drive.

@Kailas

@Luca Palanca Falsini

@Veedooshee

@Mehmet Volga

@David Ortells

@Tamas Hoffmann

@Shaaz Sha

@Christian Andras

@Nivin

@Tero Vallas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3