•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 13 Nov 2020

sertac

6 hours ago, Christian Andras said:

@sertac

@Rahimdad

Thanks for making a second convoy!

Practically, will we meet at the same spot as this convoy?

Yes plan is the meet at same location. I will be sharing the convoy information this afternoon. 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear All;

Please see the convoy numberings below. Convoy 1 will be using channel 1 and convoy 2 will be using channel 2. If anyone missing at below list please let me know. 

CONVOY 1
1 SERTAC EXPERT XTERRA
2 CHRISTIAN ANDRAS INTERMEDIATE FJ CRUISER
3 ALI ABBAS ALI FEWBIE  4RUNNER
4 MOHAMED SEIDAM FEWBIE  XTERRA
5 VEEDOOSHEE FEWBIE PAJERO
6 MEHMET VOLGA INTERMEDIATE PAJERO
7 LUCA PALANCA FALSINI  FEWBIE FORTUNER 
8 ALEXANDER ALCALA FEWBIE  WRANGLER
9 RIZVANM2 FEWBIE  XTERRA
10 NABIL BISHARA INTERMEDIATE WRANGLER

CONVOY 2
1 RAHIMDAD CREW PATHFINDER
2 KAILAS INTERMEDIATE WRANGLER
3 ABU MUHAMMAD FEWBIE SEQUOIA
4 TAMAS HOFFMAN FEWBIE PAJERO
5 SHAAZ SHA FEWBIE  WRANGLER
6 MARKS INTERMEDIATE FJ CRUISER
7 TARIQ CARRIMJEE FEWBIE WRANGLER
8 CRAIG FINLAYSON FEWBIE WRANGLER
9 ASIFK INTERMEDIATE PAJERO
  • Like (+1) 6
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

My first plus 

first of all I would like to thank @Rahimdad and @sertac for the arrangement of the two convoys today. Indeed you made our day full of thrill and joy . 

it was my first fewbie plus and first time my youngest brother to join as a passenger.  We both enjoyed the fossil rock despite its relative crowdedness , luckily it was not today as Expected

Every one was on time and ready. We crossed three major areas for playing sidyes and up hill challenge , fossil rock was at top as usual and ending it at feya slip side . Every one took his turn if not twice three times in each , it was epic! 

we realized toward the end that we had zero stuck and few refusals which was quickly self cleared.every one drove good today. 

thank you a lot and see you again soon w😎🚙👍

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @sertac for a splendid ride. It was fun and the scenery was stunning.  Thanks also to all the group.  Great driving and comradery. Looking forward to see you again soon.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Convoy with Sertac

It was such a well planned and superbly lead drive by @sertac today at the Fossil rock to Faya area. From the coolest early morning to nice hot times, we went through different levels of driving techniques and definitely thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done to the whole team...👍

• Like (+1) 8

Important Information

Terms of use