•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 13 Nov 2020

sertac

Thank you @sertac and @Rahimdad for an energetic and fantastic drive. Enjoyed it well. I was in the 9th position in waiting list and obviously my hope to get pushed in to the drive was nearly zero, but then a suggestion from our @Mohamed Seidaminvolvement from @sertacand @Rahimdad made it for me and others in the waiting list to the 2nd convoy. As always the drive was exciting with the diversity of terrains and the achievements of @Abu Muhammad  and jeep boys @Tariq Carrimjee and @Craig Finlayson on the hill climb was a treat. Our silent and calm CF @marks had little to deal with, but did very well when he had to. The only disappointment in the drive was that we cudnt make it to the mountain as the roads were all closed. Thank you @Rahimdad once again for a wonderful and educative day and hope to catch up in the upcoming events. Keep cool and stay safe. 👍👏👏

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Side slope 3 . I let my brother step out to clip it for me in a second attempt 😉 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @sertac for wonderful morning drive with zero stuck and maximum fun. Enjoyed all the bowl rides. Everyone did excellent yesterday.. 👍👍

IMG_20201113_074048.jpg

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Another perfect line executed by @Christian Andras

This is my attempt at the second play area. 

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use