•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - FJ Preferential: Murqaab to Bab al Shams - Dubai - 14 Nov 2020

Ale Vallecchi

4 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Ashok chaturvedi. The drive is full and closed at the moment. You'll be #1 in the WL. Thanks

Hello @Sreenath Giridharan. You are currently #2 on the WL. Thanks

My mobile is 0506442921 if there comes a place for me.. can join in 30 minutes as I live in The Villa close of Emirates road.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tero Vallas said:

Hello @Ale Vallecchi, there are 2 different times informed in this drive; 6am and 6.30 am...?

which is correct??

Drive timing is 6:00 AM, changed the drive post text too.

Calendar timing always supersede, when in doubt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Today was a long and interesting drive. Experienced my first pop out that was quickly handled with the help of the team, thanks guys!

Just a quick edit of our trip and a tire pop out at the end 😄 The front tire was at around 11Psi and the sharp turn at high speed can make these things happen. Better to go for a smoother approach next time. See you guys on dunes again! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

What a cool video! Thanks for sharing @Heisem!

This was an amazing and unpredictable drive :) Between the pop-out, the stucks, the sick passengers and helping out complete strangers, the drive was very entertaining to say the least. I found my work cut-out for me from the moment we hit the sand! Some of the maneuvers that @Ale Vallecchi had planned for us, scared me and some surprised me; but all of them exhilarated me.

@Foxtrot Oscar, you were an amazing second-lead and lead.  Thanks for your guidance and for bailing my butt out from that infamous stuck; we certainly had an audience 😂

@Foxtrot Oscar and @Pancho, I believe you guys will make great leads because you're patient and caring. Good luck with the new endeavor! @Najeeb Mohammed, thanks for your help and I hope to see you on future drives to learn some more of those tricks you have up your sleeve :) 

Finally, special thanks go to @Ale Vallecchi for being one of the best teachers out there. Loads of patience and relentlessness in helping the pack out; even though the pack proved to be somewhat challenging :) 

See you guys soon!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for well organised drive again. I really do like your technical briefings ! In those there is loads of new information and also sharing & benchmarking the information of other drives is valuable. It is all about learning from others !

Clear radio instructions are always pleasure to hear, especially as a pilot I am used to short & crisp messages.

I believe this was one of the longest drives on the sand I have made so far, 65 km according Prado's speedometer. That was action packed drive ! Great convoy management also @Foxtrot Oscar, @Najeeb Mohammed & @Pancho !

See u soon again on sand !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use