•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South - Dubai - 13 Nov 2020

Srikumar

A year into hibernation from Carnity drives, I decided to enjoy the desert with my friend @Srikumar and the Carnity brother/sisterhood. A very enjoyable drive with people having a common interest of an outdoor activity to liven up their weekends.

The most amazing part is to see how Carnity has grown from when I joined it a couple of years ago. Its even more amazing how the Carnity leadership offers their weekends on a consistent basis, without monetary rewards, just to make others happy.
Keep it up Carnity and thanks once again! 

• Like (+1) 3

First drive after a lot of months, I was curious to see if the summer in Europe made me forgot everything about sand. It was a very pleasant drive to refresh my sand driving, sand was quite firm with some soft spots here and there. Side sloping and some slower but more technical dunes made the drive interesting while we smoothly progressed to the end with very few stucks / refusals. Thanks @Srikumar for leading the convoy, @Vanessa8580 for making sure everything went smoothly in the back end of it and well done to all of the drivers! 

Some pics here!

Edited by paolo dassi
  • Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use