•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Pink Rock to Big Red - Sharjah - 20 Nov 2020

Chaitanya D

6 hours ago, asifk said:

hi @Chaitanya D - Apologies, I cannot make the drive on Friday, please remove me from the drive. Enjoy and be safe !

Thanks for informing,  please sign out by clicking change RSVP. 

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Waitlist 

1. Piotr

2. Janarthan

3. Siddarth Maheshwari

@Kailas, @Rajeevan Vickneswaran, @Rizwanm2, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Anand Nataraj, @Abu Muhammad, @asifk, @Tariq Carrimjee, @Shaaz Sha, @Ali Abas Ali

Please go through the  following in your leisure time to get acquainted with the proper techniques 

Hello Chaitanya, 

Just to let you know that , this is my first drive for the week. Have not planned for anything more this week. 

Cheers

J

• Like (+1) 3

@Piotr Kolodziej please let me know if this is your first RSVP request ? Or you already have a confirmed RSVP on another drive ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Piotr Kolodziej please let me know if this is your first RSVP request ? Or you already have a confirmed RSVP on another drive ?

@Chaitanya D, if you can add me to this drive I'll leave the other drive - please let me know.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Piotr Kolodziej said:

@Chaitanya D, if you can add me to this drive I'll leave the other drive - please let me know.

Would be great as we were thinking with Kailas to stay after the drive and bash a few more dunes (if anyone else would have time, most welcome to join!)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Piotr Kolodziej as you have a confirmed RSVP,  others in waitlist get preference. 

From Wednesday you can have multiple RSVP.

As of now I am afraid @Janarthan will get preference and you will continue to be waitlist. I will try my best to fit in as many waitlist as possible by Thursday,  please hold till then. Thanks for understanding,  the only intention being to get as many confirmed RSVP with all members getting to drive.

@Janarthan I have added you to the drive , please confirm 

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Piotr Kolodziej as you have a confirmed RSVP,  others in waitlist get preference. 

From Wednesday you can have multiple RSVP.

As of now I am afraid @Janarthan will get preference and you will continue to be waitlist. I will try my best to fit in as many waitlist as possible by Thursday,  please hold till then. Thanks for understanding,  the only intention being to get as many confirmed RSVP with all members getting to drive.

Thank you - will wait then - hopefully see you on Friday!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Kailas and @Janarthan can you please confirm if you have the necessary recovery equipment for your level and a wooden plank+  2 ton floor jack?

Wooden plank and 2 T jack is not must for your level, but wanted to know for better convoy arrangements

Thanks

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Kailas and @Janarthan can you please confirm if you have the necessary recovery equipment  including a wooden plank and 2 tonne floor jack?

Thanks

Hello Chaitanya,

I don't have, but will be procuring one soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use