•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Pink Rock to Big Red - Sharjah - 20 Nov 2020

Chaitanya D

Dear @Chaitanya D superb well described report , felt while reading it like diving in a 25 meters swimming pool go and back under the water with no snorkel , breath holding . Can’t wait “diving “ with you buddy ! Well done to all drivers from me 

cheers 🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 11/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, Luca Palanca Falsini said:

Tank you to everybody for the wonderful drive today!

Almost no stuck, very few refusal and for the first time we did more than expected!.

Thank you @Chaitanya D for the excellent lead!

See you soon on the sand then

20112020-1.jpg

20112020-2.jpg

20112020-3.jpg

Beautiful Pictures @Luca Palanca Falsini. Thanks

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you Mr @Chaitanya D for this nice drive which, I got some new experience of rage riding and enjoyed alot at the beginning, but because of too zigzag driving I got dizziness and motion sickness, which I was not able to continue and complete the drive. I was lucky that the exit was near just few hundred meters away. 
after half an hour of resting, I was feeling well and headed back to home. 
once again I appreciate and thank to Mr @Chaitanya D and @Shaaz Sha for caring about my health.

3C505F08-D943-4775-BBDF-85E9830D4C31.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

25 minutes ago, Ali Abas Ali said:

Thank you Mr @Chaitanya D for this nice drive which, I got some new experience of rage riding and enjoyed alot at the beginning, but because of too zigzag driving I got dizziness and motion sickness, which I was not able to continue and complete the drive. I was lucky that the exit was near just few hundred meters away. 
after half an hour of resting, I was feeling well and headed back to home. 
once again I appreciate and thank to Mr @Chaitanya D and @Shaaz Sha for caring about my health.

3C505F08-D943-4775-BBDF-85E9830D4C31.jpeg

@Ali Abas Ali hope you are doing well bro ! Don’t worry , once in a time it can happen . Take care and see you next week stronger than ever 🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Just now, Mohamed Seidam said:

@Ali Abas Ali hope you are doing well bro ! Don’t worry , once in a time it can happen . Take care and see you next week stronger than ever 🙏🏻

@Mohamed SeidamThank you very much for supporting 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you Dr @Chaitanya D. it was absolute pleasure to drive with you on a perfect friday morning, 

Everybody drove absolutely well, following exactly as per leads guide. So we were able to drive maximum and hardly any time spent on dealing with refusal and stucks. 

Thank you all see you next time. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use