•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 20 Nov 2020

Frederic

1 minute ago, Michael Gazi said:

Thanks Frederic, I joined the Al Qudra absolute newbie. I will have a passenger with me also, hope that is not an issue

Thanks @Michael Gazi no issue at at all. Please send a message on the Absolute Newbie drive topic with a small introduction:
1) Which 4x4 are you driving ?
2) Any prior offroading experience ?
3) Does your vehicle have front and back towpoints in good condition ?

You will find the Absolute Newbie Drive topic below:

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

37 minutes ago, Michael Gazi said:

Thanks Frederic, I joined the Al Qudra absolute newbie. I will have a passenger with me also, hope that is not an issue

Dear @Michael Gazi, thanks for joining, and welcome to tomorrow's Absolute Newbie drive. I will update you on the drive in the afternoon. See you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

Great little toot today for my first time in the slightly more daunting red stuff! Thanks @Frederic and @Nivin for holding it down, Already looking forward to getting back out there in the Jimny 🤘🏼

A6FFA6A4-F849-43FD-999E-63C1CBC740CA.jpeg

BA53DC92-7B8C-46C8-B9D2-CF284EA37A45.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

24 minutes ago, Nathan Evans said:

Great little toot today for my first time in the slightly more daunting red stuff! Thanks @Frederic and @Nivin for holding it down, Already looking forward to getting back out there in the Jimny 🤘🏼

A6FFA6A4-F849-43FD-999E-63C1CBC740CA.jpeg

BA53DC92-7B8C-46C8-B9D2-CF284EA37A45.jpeg

Nice pictures , nice Jimny color

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Frederic thank you very much for the drive. me and @Syed Raza Hussain were missing driving with you and after a long wait,we decided to enrol with you. As always @Syed Raza Hussain is a lazy ass man and backed out at the very last moment.. 🙃 

Jokes apart, loved driving with the wonderful people infact skillfull people 😉

And would like to thank everyone for their support and patience and the team work. Today^s "refusal cum pop out "was full of challenges and delt with calmness and patience by everybody. Thanking you all for that.🙏

@Nivin cheers brother, for your humblness and for your support without loosing smile and energy at all time. You were a superman today. @Sajit Modiyil thanks for that powerful pull which helped a baby elephant out of the tiny pocket of quick sand. 😄

Love you All and thank you again for the team work. 

See you when i see you.

Cheers 😃😎🤓

• Like (+1) 5
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use