•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 20 Nov 2020

Frederic

On 11/20/2020 at 6:02 AM, Syed Raza Hussain said:

Hi @Frederic , i was on the highway now and the steering started giving a weird loud sound. So ill be returning back. My Apologies and hope to see you soon. @Rizwan Waheed will be joining u guys. 

Hope you can get it sorted buddy. Take care and see you soon!

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic Thank you for a wonderful drive. It was fun & challenging as well for a newbie convoy everyone drove really well.  Each drive i am personally learning something new and gaining more confidence on sand. 

@Rizwan Waheed @sri ganesh @Anvar Sadath Bekal the pajero gang drove well!

Great Team Spirit from everyone throughout the drive and it was very enjoyable experience.

On 11/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, Rizwan Waheed said:

And would like to thank everyone for their support and patience and the team work. Today^s "refusal cum pop out "was full of challenges and delt with calmness and patience by everybody. Thanking you all for that.🙏

@frederic demolder @Jon M very well managed with the Discovery Sport & Montero Sport.

@Nathan Evans you were driving the Jimny very chilled and it was too good to watch the grey beast in sand. 

On 11/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, Nathan Evans said:

Great little toot today for my first time in the slightly more daunting red stuff! Thanks @Frederic and @Nivin for holding it down, Already looking forward to getting back out there in the Jimny 🤘🏼

A6FFA6A4-F849-43FD-999E-63C1CBC740CA.jpeg

@Sajit Modiyil Very well driven and great progression buddy!

@Mohammed Razeen @Prabuddha Madusanka @Lukas Lewis @Jack Thomas you guys were flawless!

Thank you and see you soon!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi @Nivin 

Thank you so much for your comments 👍

See you soon with my Discovery sport which is (as you can see) a very efficient AWD car in the sand and dunes (at Newbie level of course ! )😉👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

On 11/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, Nathan Evans said:

Great little toot today for my first time in the slightly more daunting red stuff! Thanks @Frederic and @Nivin for holding it down, Already looking forward to getting back out there in the Jimny 🤘🏼

A6FFA6A4-F849-43FD-999E-63C1CBC740CA.jpeg

BA53DC92-7B8C-46C8-B9D2-CF284EA37A45.jpeg

@Nathan Evans The sight of Jimny gliding through dunes had a soothing therapeutic effect on me as  I was right behind him 😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use