•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

18 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Hi @Frederic thanks for your reply, with all the camping restrictions in the UAE over this holiday my plans changed..... my vehicle and evening is good to go, my DPI/ PCR test I’ll sort out tonight or tomorrow, thats all that’s required/ pending. 

Great we will add you to the convoy. Get ready for the adventure !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

54 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Hi @Frederic thanks for your reply, with all the camping restrictions in the UAE over this holiday my plans changed..... my vehicle and evening is good to go, my DPI/ PCR test I’ll sort out tonight or tomorrow, thats all that’s required/ pending. 

Hi @Frederic Thanks for booking me in this exciting  drive. But unfortunately all my work deadline is still unfinished till now . I’m afraid i will not be ready till tomorrow to prepare all the requirements. I can give my position to @Francois Germishuys or anyone in your waitlist.

Thanks  

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi Jun there are open spaces. I will add you. Make sure to read the drive topic with regards to DPI test to cross the border and all the other information such as spare fuel etc.. 

Thanks @Frederic for booking me in this exciting drive. Unfortunately work deadlines are still unfinished and i’m afraid i will not be ready till tomorrow to prepare all the required preparation for this drive. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Jun Zamora said:

Thanks @Frederic for booking me in this exciting drive. Unfortunately work deadlines are still unfinished and i’m afraid i will not be ready till tomorrow to prepare all the required preparation for this drive. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry to hear that buddy, I will remove your RSVP.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Great we will add you to the convoy. Get ready for the adventure !

Just did my DPI test at Ghantout , no appointment required so I’m good to go, see you guys in Lewa.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

10 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

In which group will i be tomorrow? 

Hi Francois you’ll be in convoy 1:

Convoy 1 Setup: 

LEAD: Asif Hussain - Nissan Xterra (050 699 0411) mobile only for emergency use

Members: @Ahab Shamaa @Arda Yagcioglu @SureshVNair @Archibald Jurdi @Sinol @Francois Germishuys@Ashok chaturvedi

Support from: @Rahimdad and @Brette

Carnity Channel #3: 446.05625 Mhz

Meeting Point Convoy 1:https://maps.app.goo.gl/RNbxJpXeC7tUtNsz8  

• Like (+1) 3

Hello everyone ! I started from Dubai at 2 pm today and it took me aprx. 50 Mins to cross Ghantoot when i already had my test done yesterday. 

Now i am staying in Millennium Central Mafraq Hotel, Abu Dhabi and  Shall start at 5 am to reach at the meeting spot after filling the tank . If anyone else staying here please reach out .

See you all tomorrow ! 

• Like (+1) 6

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday’s  drive was indeed an experience like no other. Thank you @Frederic, @Wrangeld and @Lorenzo Candelpergher for your leadership and support. 
Dear All Liwa-Conquerers - thank you too for your patience, concern and support extended.

We managed to get the tow truck, which took almost 4 hours due to the holidays, and a taxi for ride back home but our hearts somehow remained back on the sands of mighty Liwa! Wanting to return already! Thank you all! 
See you in the next drive.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Frederic Thank you for amazingly challenging day that really proved your earlier points that Liwa is not to be taking lightly.  
@Wrangeld and @Lorenzo Candelpergher  

A big Thank you for your hard work and being patients. 
You all truly deserve to be saluted.

See you all  🔜 in Sand.

Edited by Abu Muhammad
  • Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use