•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

Hi @Frederic , looks like I wont be joining the upcoming Liwa drive , please offer my space to the next person .  Enjoy the drive guys , will catchup on the next one . 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

Important Update: 

As we are getting closer to Liwa It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. There are no slots anymore in Dubai before few days, but you can still find some at Sharjah Shooting Club tomorrow.

I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test.

Hey @Frederic and @Srikumar,

I think I’m being a bit thick by asking this question, but better safe than sorry 😀 

For our upcoming Liwa drive on Dec 2nd, if I go and get a PCR test tomorrow, here at Parkview hospital, will I be able to use that test done in Dubai to enter AD and subsequently join the Liwa drive? I show the test at the border (is Ghantout the border where they give and check tests?) and I won’t need to do another test in AD?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Frederic and @Srikumar,

I think I’m being a bit thick by asking this question, but better safe than sorry 😀 

For our upcoming Liwa drive on Dec 2nd, if I go and get a PCR test tomorrow, here at Parkview hospital, will I be able to use that test done in Dubai to enter AD and subsequently join the Liwa drive? I show the test at the border (is Ghantout the border where they give and check tests?) and I won’t need to do another test in AD?

Hi @Ahab Shamaa yes that test will be valid and you should take out the printout with you if possible. Make sure the test is done no later than 48hours before crossing the border.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

To all Fewbies joining the LIWA drive:

Kindly fill in your Emergency Contact Details in your account profile. That includes blood group, alternate contact details, and insurance details. Please also specify medical conditions (if any).

This information remains private and is only accessible for the Marshals in case of emergency.

Thanks !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 hours ago, Frederic said:

Current Waitlist: 

------Lucky Sam (signed up for Newbie already)

------Siddharth (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------SureshVnair (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Piotr (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Probir  (signed up for Newbie already)

-------Xavier Treasurer (signed up for Newbie already)
------- Islam Soliman (signed up for Newbie already)

1) Yousef Alimedadi 

Dear @Frederic even after reading all the instructions i confirm my participation for the drive :) .Looking forward !

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Merci bien @Frederic
God help us on this drive! My medical records and insurance have been updated 😂

Maybe just be sure you can ask the medical staff where you take the PCR test tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 1

@Xavier Treasurer some remaining spots became available so if you are interested in shifting to the Fewbie convoy please let me know so i can put you in. In that case kindly inform the Newbie convoy lead on the drive topic.

@SureshVNair can you please confirm you will attend the LIWA drive ?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use