•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

Current Waitlist: 

------Lucky Sam (signed up for Newbie already)

------Piotr (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Probir  (signed up for Newbie already)

------ David Ortells (added to the drive on Nov27th)

-------Xavier Treasurer (signed up for Newbie already)
------- Islam Soliman (signed up for Newbie already)

1) Siddharth 

2) SureshVnair

3) Yousef Alimedadi 

As Rizwan Waheed signed out of the drive, i have added @David Ortells. David please confirm if you can make it.

@Piotr Kolodziej Please confirm if you can make it.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

8 hours ago, Athula Dharmadada said:

@Frederic Kindly make sure my brother @Yasas Dharmadasa and I end up driving in the same convoy as we will be travelling together with our family😊

Hi @Athula Dharmadada A Newbie drive would be a better option  if you are planning to bring family along.

As I mentioned earlier this is extreme terrain which will demand the maximum of your vehicle for a whole day. There is still space available and will make the experience better for your family. Driving for 5-6 hours in this terrain as a passenger will be very demanding.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

5 hours ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Athula Dharmadada A Newbie drive would be a better option  if you are planning to bring family along.

As I mentioned earlier this is extreme terrain which will demand the maximum of your vehicle for a whole day. There is still space available and will make the experience better for your family. Driving for 5-6 hours in this terrain as a passenger will be very demanding.

All our family members are adults and there are only two passengers in each vehicle. I kindly request you to place us both in a same convoy.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Frederic said:

Current Waitlist: 

------Lucky Sam (signed up for Newbie already)

------Piotr (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Probir  (signed up for Newbie already)

------ David Ortells (added to the drive on Nov27th)

-------Xavier Treasurer (signed up for Newbie already)
------- Islam Soliman (signed up for Newbie already)

1) Siddharth 

2) SureshVnair

3) Yousef Alimedadi 

As Rizwan Waheed signed out of the drive, i have added @David Ortells. David please confirm if you can make it.

@Piotr Kolodziej Please confirm if you can make it.

Hi Frederic, I would like to join the Fewbie drive in Liwa. I only signed up for newbie to secure a spot & RSVP’d on Fewbie. So let me know if a space becomes available so I can leave the newbie drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2020 at 12:12 PM, Frederic said:

Finding a hotel will not be easy. As my wife and myself are both desert freaks, we will be setting up camp somewhere in the area and have a good night of sleep.

I am participating in newbie drive and desert camping with family after the drive.  let me know if can coordinate in the group and camp near by areas just to avoid getting struck. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear all,

thanks a lot for your comments and advices.

Since I'm going to Liwa not alone but with one or two passengers, I signed up for the Newbie drive and left the Fewbie one. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use