•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

Unfortunately my roster for December is to unstable, so I don’t think is fare to the rest of Liwa eager off-roaders to make a last minute cancellation in case of a last minute change.

Please Frederic remove me from the drive to Liwa and give my space to the next on the waiting list.

I will take my chances at the last minute in any of the drives if I manage to be available and there is a space available at that time .

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@SureshVNair and @siddharth maheshwari I have added you both to the drive. Please confirm ASAP if you can make it or not, otherwise the spot will be going to someone else. 

@Piotr Kolodziej next reminder please confirm if you can make it or not for this drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Lucky sAm and @Xavier Treasurer I understand you would like to join the Fewbie level although you have both secured a spot in the Newbie drive. Rest assured the level difference will be very minimal and the Liwa experience won’t be less on a Newbie level drive. For now we take first priority for waitlisted members who don’t have any seat yet. 

• Like (+1) 2

Current Waitlist: 

------Lucky Sam (signed up for Newbie already)

------Siddharth (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------SureshVnair (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Piotr (booked into RSVP, waiting for confirmation)

------Probir  (signed up for Newbie already)

-------Xavier Treasurer (signed up for Newbie already)
------- Islam Soliman (signed up for Newbie already)

1) Yousef Alimedadi 

• Like (+1) 1

@Piotr Kolodziej I’ve removed your RSVP from the drive. Hope your car gets well soon.

@Yousef Alimadadi I have added you to the drive, please confirm if you can make it. 

20 hours ago, Anoop joseph said:

I am participating in newbie drive and desert camping with family after the drive.  let me know if can coordinate in the group and camp near by areas just to avoid getting struck. 

Hi @Anoop joseph you are free to camp anywhere but we cannot encourage any coordination with other carnity members (no gatherings are allowed). I would recommend you use the tarmac road that goes to Moreeb and set up camp just next to that road. There are also a few dirt tracks that go into the sabkhas from there. No need to deflate if you stay on that dirt track. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Lucky sAm as the RSVP has one free slot and you requested to shift the first one, I will add you to the drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Update: 

As we are getting closer to Liwa It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. There are no slots anymore in Dubai before few days, but you can still find some at Sharjah Shooting Club tomorrow.

I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test.

• Like (+1) 3

@Probir Mukherjee there is a slot available on the Fewbie level drive. You are currently signed into the Newbie level drive, please inform which drive you prefer ?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use