•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

@Xavier Treasurer some remaining spots became available so if you are interested in shifting to the Fewbie convoy please let me know so i can put you in. In that case kindly inform the Newbie convoy lead on the drive topic.

@SureshVNair can you please confirm you will attend the LIWA drive ?

@Frederic thanks, but my situation changed. I will be taking my 12 year old son along. I have therefore decided to remain in the newbie drive.  Please allocate the position to another willing member and remove my name from the Fewbie RSVP. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Xavier Treasurer said:

@Frederic thanks, but my situation changed. I will be taking my 12 year old son along. I have therefore decided to remain in the newbie drive.  Please allocate the position to another willing member and remove my name from the Fewbie RSVP. 

That’s a brilliant plan @Xavier Treasurer !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 minutes ago, Jun Zamora said:

Hi @Frederic please put me in the wailtlist on this drive.

thanks

Hi Jun there are open spaces. I will add you. Make sure to read the drive topic with regards to DPI test to cross the border and all the other information such as spare fuel etc.. 

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you @Frederic for all the hard work and constantly reminders and advises it’s much appreciated also great to know about the carful setup with amazing leaders.
We are also ready and done with spare tire, Jerrycan, servicing the car and the Covid test so hopefully will get the result soon and God willing will be on our way tomorrow. See you 🔜 in Liwa.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

27 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Hi, looks like i just missed this RSVP, still possible to join? 

Hi @Francois Germishuys this event has been posted more than two weeks back and requires a lot of preparation such as DPI test to be able to cross the border, Jerrycan with extra fuel, and a fully serviced vehicle. I have closed the RSVP a half hour back but can allow you in only if you confirm you have ALL preparations taken care off....

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Frederic thanks for your reply, with all the camping restrictions in the UAE over this holiday my plans changed..... my vehicle and evening is good to go, my DPI/ PCR test I’ll sort out tonight or tomorrow, thats all that’s required/ pending. 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use