•  

Fewbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Frederic

Thank you @Frederic @Wrangeld for the wonderful drive and special one to @Lorenzo Candelpergher who had a good workout for all the recoveries. 

Posted some pictures in the Gallery 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

The Liwa Drive was like a dream come true. Thank you Carnity for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

Special thank to @Frederic, @Lorenzo Candelpergher and @Wrangeld,  who led the drive making it an absolute success.

@Ranjan Das, It was sad leaving you behind after the accident. See you very soon on another fewbie drive.

Click the attachment below for photos

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/426-fewbie-liwa-dubai-02-dec-2020

Edited by Athula Dharmadada
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Liwa was definitely an experience, dunes like Ive never seen before, really amazing. @Asif Hussain good lead and effort trying to get us all over those dunes, Just wish we could have gotten more out of it, im sure you would agree......to many stucks and recoveries.

Yes thanks @Rahimdad after the dive I had sand in all sorts of places 😜

Thanks  @Gaurav for letting me try out that last dune from the bottom, was fun. 

Till next time ✌🏼

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Ahab Shamaa be careful what you wish for. Next year is just a month away. If you plan to stay over night in Liwa count me in. I'll even share your tent, Omlet paratha and chai. What an opportunity Liwa was to make our bond stronger and perform so well as a team. I'm already looking forward to giving my blood sample as long as the results come negative and making the long journey towards new friendships and stronger bonds.

• Like (+1) 4

Hahahaha! @Rahimdad, I meant a rolling 12 months; not a calendar year 😂

But in all seriousness though, I look forward to enjoying life in nature with good people like yourself, and other fellow Carnityians 🙏🏻
God willing that’ll be in our cards...

• Like (+1) 4

Insha Allah @Ahab Shamaa. Where there is a will there is a way. You remin me of my father who was just as hilarious and humorous like you. I continue to pray for your health as I would love to spend more time in your company. I know you might think I'm selfish, but that is just the way I am.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use