•  

Newbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Srikumar

On 11/18/2020 at 8:02 PM, Zed said:

Yay, I'm in, even tho 1hr late after reg opened 😅 . Glad to be back with the gang after some months building up antibodies 😊

Hi @Zed good to see you back after a very long time. As Liwa is a serious terrain and you are rejoining after such a long gap, its better you join a drive this weekend's drive to rattle the car a bit before the Liwa drive.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Ok. But I have noticed that you have already completed 2 drives already, and if you participate this week, you would have your 3rd drive. So are you still sure you will not be able to complete the 3 drives by Nov 27th (Friday)?

That was my plan, but the coming weekend got very loaded and will not be able to take a drive. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like (+1) 2

@Anoop joseph @Srijith Gangadharan @Sreenath Giridharan 

Your names have been added on the drivelist and as mentioned in the above posts, 3 drives by Nov 27th is a mandatory requirement. . Please confirm your participation.

@Niki Patel do you wish to be added on the drive. Please confirm as your earlier message was not clear to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@Ruan van den Heever my mistake, I read your query as roof rackand NOT roof. Sorry

Roof is your choice and I have no comments on it. Just consider that it's a 4 hours drive one way on the tarmac plus a full day drive in the sand. 

Fuel cans can be both metallic as well as plastic. The main criteria is that it' should be designated to store and transport fuel. If not the gas station attendents will not fill it up.

Will the four numbers of 5 Liter cans sold at enoc suffice ??

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@Anoop joseph @Srijith Gangadharan @Sreenath Giridharan 

Your names have been added on the drivelist and as mentioned in the above posts, 3 drives by Nov 27th is a mandatory requirement. . Please confirm your participation.

@Niki Patel do you wish to be added on the drive. Please confirm as your earlier message was not clear to me. 

Hi Sri @Srikumar Thanks and looking forward to the drive.👍

• Like (+1) 1

@Srijith Gangadharan passengers are perfectly fine as long as they are not a cause of distraction. And of course we recommend to limit the number of passengers to 1 or 2 so that the car is kept light. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use