•  

Newbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Srikumar

@Santhosh kumar Rajasekaran I have noticed that you have not yet done a single drive with Carnity yet, and would not be in a position to complete the 3 drive requirement by Nov 27th. Hence, I would be removing your name from the Liwa drive list. Sorry.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi guys, just took off my name from the RSVP owing to some pressing commitments.

Remember me ... whosoever qualifies/ upgrades to the active team. Enjoy your drive guys !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Gaurav @Srikumar although I was very excited and eager to , I will not be able to join the drive due to some work related issue that came up today. Please excuse me for this drive.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @Gaurav @Srikumar although I was very excited and eager to , I will not be able to join the drive due to some work related issue that came up today. Please excuse me for this drive.

I am still trying to sort if it can work out. If slot is still available on 1st afternoon I will ask permission to join .

• Like (+1) 2

Hello! I decided to leave Fewbie drive and join Newbie because I'm going to have one or two passengers with me. Hence, I signed our from Fewbie and RSVPed this drive. It's fine, right?

Could you pls advise if I need to pull any circuit breakers or relays in 2015 Prado? I don't do it on our usual drives, just deactivate Traction control and stability control by pressing the button. Should I do something else? Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

Hello! I decided to leave Fewbie drive and join Newbie because I'm going to have one or two passengers with me. Hence, I signed our from Fewbie and RSVPed this drive. It's fine, right?

Could you pls advise if I need to pull any circuit breakers or relays in 2015 Prado? I don't do it on our usual drives, just deactivate Traction control and stability control by pressing the button. Should I do something else? Thanks!

Found an answer in Intermediate drive:

@Heisem: alternatively you can install a kill switch for your Prado at xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, i paid 250AED. Kills the ABS, traction control and airbags. I did that for the FJ i dont think the electronics are that much different. 

Ah forgot i was not supposed to mention garage names on this forum.. Any good offroad garage will do it. Ras Al Khor area is where i go.

Edited by Mikhail Lukichev
  • Like (+1) 4

• Lucky sAm
  • mikaeel shaik
  • bunty_and_pops
  • Goutam
  • Zed
  • Syed Hussain
  • Aamir Siddiqui
  • Omar Al-khoori
  • Dr Tariq Mahmood
  • Andrei
  • Xavier Treasurer
  • Anoop joseph
  • Srijith Gangadharan
  • asifk
  • Islam Soliman
  • Mikhail Lukichev

@sri ganesh @Lucky sAm @mikaeel shaik @bunty_and_pops @Goutam @Zed @Syed Hussain @Aamir Siddiqui @Omar Al-khoori @Dr Tariq Mahmood @Andrei @Xavier Treasurer @Ruan van den Heever @Mus_hus78 @Probir Mukherjee @Anoop joseph @Srijith Gangadharan @asifk @Islam Soliman @Mikhail Lukichev

As we are getting closer to Liwa, there is an important update. It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Srikumar , with a heavy heart I had to leave this event due to my Patrol sent to the body workshop.

Next time we meet, I can tell the group the tale of "Rolling Patrol", to add to the previous "Flying Pajero" as lessons learnt 😂   Carnity is the safest offroad group I've been with, and I think better stick to it next time... or forever 😅

Good news for those in the waiting list, there's 1 slot available now! 😁

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use