•  

Newbie - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Srikumar

29 minutes ago, Zed said:

Dear @Srikumar , with a heavy heart I had to leave this event due to my Patrol sent to the body workshop.

Next time we meet, I can tell the group the tale of "Rolling Patrol", to add to the previous "Flying Pajero" as lessons learnt 😂   Carnity is the safest offroad group I've been with, and I think better stick to it next time... or forever 😅

Good news for those in the waiting list, there's 1 slot available now! 😁

Very sorry to hear about the episode. Hope no one was injured. Look forward to meeting you sometime in the near future. Just FYI, we have weekly drives in Abu Dhabi and you can always join there. Take care.

• Like (+1) 2

Hi @Srikumar, got a spot on the intermediate drive.. signing out for next on WL to join .. see u there 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Srikumar said:

• Lucky sAm
  • mikaeel shaik
  • bunty_and_pops
  • Goutam
  • Zed
  • Syed Hussain
  • Aamir Siddiqui
  • Omar Al-khoori
  • Dr Tariq Mahmood
  • Andrei
  • Xavier Treasurer
  • Anoop joseph
  • Srijith Gangadharan
  • asifk
  • Islam Soliman
  • Mikhail Lukichev

@sri ganesh @Lucky sAm @mikaeel shaik @bunty_and_pops @Goutam @Zed @Syed Hussain @Aamir Siddiqui @Omar Al-khoori @Dr Tariq Mahmood @Andrei @Xavier Treasurer @Ruan van den Heever @Mus_hus78 @Probir Mukherjee @Anoop joseph @Srijith Gangadharan @asifk @Islam Soliman @Mikhail Lukichev

As we are getting closer to Liwa, there is an important update. It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test. 

@Srikumar thank you, have arranged for a dpi test tomorrow at Shj🤞

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, sri ganesh said:

@Srikumar thank you, have arranged for a dpi test tomorrow at Shj🤞

Hi @Srikumar - totally agree. I did the dpi test today at sharjah and it was very quick and easy to get done. Reminder that you can do dpi test no more than 48 hours prior to entry to abu dhabi. I did it today cos I’m going to AD tomorrow morning. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just completed my DPI test at Sharjah National Screening Center.

Update from here is that there is a separate line for those who have not taken and appointment. So if you have not yet booked an appointment just drive down and get the DPI test done.

See you in Liwa. Drive safe.

• Like (+1) 4

13 hours ago, asifk said:

Hi @Srikumar - totally agree. I did the dpi test today at sharjah and it was very quick and easy to get done. Reminder that you can do dpi test no more than 48 hours prior to entry to abu dhabi. I did it today cos I’m going to AD tomorrow morning. 

Just an update for all - I entered abu dhabi today with my family and with my DPI test result in hand it was about a 30 min queue at the border to be allowed in. Just needed to show the text message from my phone and my wife’s phone and that was it. I suspect that from tomorrow onwards the lines will be much longer. Drive safely Carnity-ers, and see you on Wed morning ! 

• Like (+1) 4

Convoy 1

Radio Channel 1

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/eiJzPk7cwyjzWs8D7

Gaurav Crew Silver Pajero
Goutam Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB
Syed Hussain Newbie Lexus GX460
Anoop joseph Newbie Pajero 3.8 LWB
GauravSoni Fewbie Pajero 3.8 LWB
bunty_and_pops Fewbie Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Tbone Expert Black Xterra
Ruan van den Heever Newbie Jeep Wranger Unlimited
asifk Intermediate Pajero 3.8 LWB
Mikhail Lukichev Fewbie Toyota Landcruiser Prado
Aravind Padmaraju Newbie Nissan Xterra
Janarthan Advance Silver Xterra

@Goutam @Syed Hussain @Anoop joseph @GauravSoni @bunty_and_pops @Tbone @Ruan van den Heever @asifk @Mikhail Lukichev @Aravind Padmaraju @Janarthan

Convoy 2

Radio Channel 2

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/eiJzPk7cwyjzWs8D7

Srikumar Crew Jeep Cherokee
Xavier Treasurer Fewbie Nissan Xterra
Probir Mukherjee Fewbie Toyota Landcruiser
mikaeel shaik Newbie MG RX8
sri ganesh Newbie Pajero  LWB
Aamir Siddiqui Newbie Nissan Patrol Y62
Pancho Advance Jeep Wrangler SWB
Omar Al-khoori Newbie Jeep Wrangler SWB
Dr Tariq Mahmood Newbie Toyota Landcruiser Prado
Mus_hus78 Newbie Pajero  LWB
Srijith Gangadharan Fewbie Pajero LWB
Vanessa Expert Pajero LWB

@Srikumar @Xavier Treasurer @Probir Mukherjee @mikaeel shaik @sri ganesh @Aamir Siddiqui @Pancho @Omar Al-khoori @Dr Tariq Mahmood @Mus_hus78 @Srijith Gangadharan @Vanessa8580

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use