•  

Intermediate - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Emmanuel

@Tero Vallas alternatively you can install a kill switch for your Prado at xxxxxx xxxxxxxx, i paid 250AED. Kills the ABS, traction control and airbags. I did that for the FJ i dont think the electronics are that much different. 

Ah forgot i was not supposed to mention garage names on this forum.. Any good offroad garage will do it. Ras Al Khor area is where i go.

Edited by Heisem
  • Like (+1) 4

19 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

@asifk you're right, I should have highlighted this point from the beginning, apologies. To be honest, I thought it was obvious. When you will reach Moreeb area in Liwa (as I'm almost sure that you will find a place in another drive, more fitted for your family), you will understand why I am so reluctant to allow young children as passengers.

@Tero Vallas removing the fuses might be your only option. I'm not sure about Prado. @Atif, @Nizam Deen, and other proud Prado owners, any idea?

@Craig Finlayson as you know, all affordable hotels are full. I will probably just sleep in my car, somewhere around.        

Hi @Emmanuel I have exited this drive and will join the newbie drive. Good luck and be safe ! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Emmanuel I see an open place on this drive and not sure of the WL order.. pls let me know if I can join

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

@Emmanuel I see an open place on this drive and not sure of the WL order.. pls let me know if I can join

Hi @Islam Soliman, sorry, you were n°4 on WL (and now 3).

@Mukundan Nair I added you to the drive. Do you confirm?

Next on WL:

1.  @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

2. @Kailas

3. @Islam Soliman

4 hours ago, asifk said:

Hi @Emmanuel I have exited this drive and will join the newbie drive. Good luck and be safe ! 

Thanks @asifk. You too.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Hi @Islam Soliman, sorry, you were n°4 on WL (and now 3).

@Mukundan Nair I added you to the drive. Do you confirm?

Next on WL:

1.  @Jorge Stepniak Felippe

2. @Kailas

3. @Islam Soliman

Thanks @asifk. You too.

Hi @Emmanuel

Thankyou, confirmed for the drive. 

Mukundan

• Like (+1) 3

Good evening,

Before the drive, for those who haven’t done it yet, please fill your off-road emergency details on your Carnity account page. Just in case, better safe than sorry.

• Like (+1) 3

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe are you in?

17 minutes ago, Gregory Perkin said:

Have removed my RSVP. I have to work now.

Sorry to hear that, @Gregory Perkin. Next time then.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use