•  

Intermediate - LIWA 2020 Adventure Drive - 2 Dec 2020

Emmanuel

@Tamas Hoffmann, @Nivin, @Tero Vallas@Alexander Alcala, @Craig Finlayson, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Heisem, @Mukundan Nair, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Kailas, @Jeepie, @Desert Dweller

As we are getting closer to Liwa, there is an important update. It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. There are no slots anymore in Dubai before few days, but you can still find some at Sharjah Shooting Club tomorrow.

I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It is with great sadness that I have to drop of this raid.  I have a business meeting that day that I could not get rid off.  Please enjoy the ride and share videos and pictures.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 2

3 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

@Islam Soliman since you’re next and last one on WL, are you in ? Just waiting for your answer and @Jorge Stepniak Felippe’s to close the RSVP. 

Hi Emmanuel please give my space to @Islam Soliman as the logistics don’t work for me this weekend. I hope you have a great time 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

@Islam Soliman since you’re next and last one on WL, are you in ? Just waiting for your answer and @Jorge Stepniak Felippe’s to close the RSVP. 

Thx Emmanuel.. yes

• Like (+1) 2

On 11/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, Emmanuel said:

Good evening,

Before the drive, for those who haven’t done it yet, please fill your off-road emergency details on your Carnity account page. Just in case, better safe than sorry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:25 PM, Emmanuel said:

@Tamas Hoffmann, @Nivin, @Tero Vallas@Alexander Alcala, @Craig Finlayson, @Luca Palanca Falsini, @Heisem, @Mukundan Nair, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Kailas, @Jeepie, @Desert Dweller

As we are getting closer to Liwa, there is an important update. It seems that due to the national Day holiday, a huge rush is expected at the Ghantoot testing center especially during the day time and probably till late in the evening. And so, if you dont have an appointment there will most likely not let you in.

Hence, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND, everyone to do the DPI test in advance through the SEHA app at the National Screening Centers. There are no slots anymore in Dubai before few days, but you can still find some at Sharjah Shooting Club tomorrow.

I am sure that none of you would want to miss the opportunity of Liwa just because of the DPI test. 

I took today DPI test in Ghantoot, no queues at all. Didn't need to have appointment, but tomorrow can be different, like @Emmanuel mentioned. Payment with card only, no cash approved. Very smooth process, took only about 10 minutes.

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use