•  
Advertise here

Hello Jeepers (just kidding, hello everyone :) )!

Aus Alzubaidi

Hey Team,

My name is Aus Alzubaidi. A father to a 3 years old Adam. I've been driving Mustangs & BMWs my entire life. Finally decided to switch to a big boy's toy and got this Jeep a few weeks ago, mainly to entertain my son (that is the lie I use to convince my wife to spend money on the Jeep). It's my only car, I use it daily to commute about 100KMs.
I'm an absolute newbie, and I usually manage to get the car stuck in the dirt road on the side of the street. I'm looking forward to joining you this Friday and will hopefully try to learn my way around Al Qudra. I've moved to Nshama Town Square recently which is very convenient. See you soon :) 

IMG_20201024_171616.jpg

Screenshot_20201112_162153_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Welcome to Carnity Offroad Club @Aus Alzubaidi !

I live across the street in Mira, and yes it's ideal to make a quick trip to the desert from that place. Soon the desert will become your backyard and the Wrangler will be the perfect companion to take you anywhere.

Looking forward meeting you on one of the coming drives !

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hello @Aus Alzubaidi and welcome to Carnity offroad club . I am living west to you and @Frederic , live in Damac hills . And yes Qudra became my favorite place especially its lakes I love it . I have Adam too and he accompanies me most of the time . He likes it . 
You have a nice light powerful capable vehicle that you will understand it better when gliding over the dunes . 
Take care and welcome again 🙏🏻🚙🌷

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 3

Welcome @Aus Alzubaidi to the Carnity off-road club. Im really sorry you have to drive your Jeep a 100 kms daily, sounds very taxing. You're in the right place with the best vehicle to start your off-road journey. Enjoy.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Aus Alzubaidi said:

Thank you so much guys, looking forward to spend some time with all of you soon inshallah 

We are looking forward to meet you too @Aus Alzubaidi 👍🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 2