•  
Advertise here

New 4x4 Owner HUMMER H2

Gavin Hill

Good Afternoon,

So i've still got my Jag XKR & 1988 MINI but managed to get my self a Hummer H2 changed the wheels from stupid 24" that the previous owner had to 17" will all terrain tyres at formula..... now what do i do i'm certainly not confident of the off road driving ( the fear of getting stuck) hence looking for course led me here any one else have a H2 ? how do they fair in the soft dunes? Any advice or chat? 

Thanks Gavin

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Hi @Gavin Hill Welcome to Carnity! We have an Absolute Newbie Club drive coming Friday that you can sign up for if you like. That is the perfect introduction to get you to learn everything about off-roading.

Alternatively we have personal 1:1 courses as well which we can offer.

Let us know what you would prefer and we can take it from there.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

8 minutes ago, Gavin Hill said:

Hi Frederic would love to but been booked for brunch! Whens the next one ?

We have these ones every Friday, except the first weekend of December  where we have planned a trip to Liwa.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Gavin Hill said:

Excellent put me down for the one on the 27th Just to confirm i have a 2006 H2 will this be ok? 

Hi @Gavin Hill the Absolute Newbie drive will be posted coming weekend. You can RSVP as soon as it appears. The Hummer H2 is a very capable offroader, but you need to verify if you have tow points in the front and the back.

• Like (+1) 2

@Gavin Hill welcome to your very own off-road community where we support each other to learn and grow within. As @Frederic has mentioned you can join in our Absolute Newbie drive once posted and can start your journey with us. As for the H2 it's very capable, I'm glad you've changed the horrible rims. Looking forward to driving along your side soon.

• Like (+1) 2