•  
Advertise here

TPMS (remove or ignore) & ABS kill switch

Niki

@topgear i have 2 wonderful kids (boy 8 and girl 9) - they both would love to come to the desert however i feel they may distract me a little ... the boy uses the bathroom it feels like, 4 times an hour and my daughter has zero bravery so i suspect the first dune i have to descend will trigger panic in her and she will be calling her mum! 

I will definitely bring them in the future - get my confidence up first (completed my 2nd drive a few weeks back) and once covid restrictions lifted a little and we do small gatherings for families as i think they will love to play in the dunes as much as the roler-coaster of being a passenger.  

i made sure to have the white text on the new tires left facing the inside so the wife doesn't know i have changed them!! at the moment she is in the early phases of her husband leaving every Friday for 6-7 hours ... though i am confident i will bring her to a future trip ... i actually want her to learn some of the basics as its a skills for us all, especially living out here.  

look forward to meeting you on a ride in the near future and thanks for all the encouragement 

• Like (+1) 3