•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Bab Al Shams - Dubai - 27 Nov 2020

Chaitanya D

On 11/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Jose Tity said:

Please ,put me in the waiting  list 

thanks

@Jose Tity as per your drive rank, you are not eligible for this fewbie drive.

You can join Absolute Newbie if this is the first time you are driving with Carnity ( mandatory).

If you have already done Absolute newbie, you can join Newbie drives till you become fewbie. 

Thanks for understanding 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends 

@Jon M, @Mikhail Lukichev, @Anish S, @Tariq Carrimjee, @Probir Mukherjee, @Goutam, @David Ortells, @Janarthan, @Mahmoud Hamzawy, @Mahmoud Asar and @Pancho

Please go through the links below for you to refresh and understand safe practices in desert driving. This information is of great help for you to come well informed and prepared to drive confidently. Of course every desert drive is a learning experience for everyone including me, but we all should stick to the basics mentioned in the links 

Dune Crossing Tutorial and Techniques - Discussions - Carnity.com

Every off-roader must know: What Went Wrong? - Page 36 - Discussions - Carnity.com

We will be driving from Southern part of Qudra where (hopefully) we will find cleaner long range dunes ,play as much as possible there and head towards the road beside Hamari well for exit.

Enjoy your week!

Greetings @Chaitanya D I withdrew my RSVP. Goodluck guys

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Sorry Dr Chaitanya , I’m not sure to make it back on time , so to avoid a last minute cancellation, I will live my place open ,

Really looking forward to at least ride the dunes with you on Saturday !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D I have completed 4 newbie drives as of today and going for my 5th drive to fossil rock on 27th morning. I request if I can join this drive in afternoon. I have all required gear.  Would apply for rank up after the morning newbie drive. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

7 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Hi @Chaitanya D I have completed 4 newbie drives as of today and going for my 5th drive to fossil rock on 27th morning. I request if I can join this drive in afternoon. I have all required gear.  Would apply for rank up after the morning newbie drive. 

Dear @Gaurav Soni I am afraid I have to advise you not to join this drive.

As there is a system in place , once you finish the required number of drives you need to apply for promotion online which will be reviewed by all the Marshal's and senior members to process, which takes time as it is a holiday and all will be busy doing their drives. 

Hence after you are promoted you will be eligible for fewbie drive. Appreciate your understanding 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Dear Friends 

Below is the convoy numbering for tomorrows drive

Position

Name

Car

Level

Chaitanya

Black Xterra

Exp

2nd lead

@Pancho

Red Wrangler

Adv

@Probir Mukherjee

White LC

FB

@Jon M

Black Montero

FB

@Mikhail Lukichev

White Prado

FB

CF6

@Janarthan

Silver Xterra

Adv

@Mahmoud Hamzawy

Grey Prado

FB

@Goutam

Yellow Wrangler

FB

@Tariq Carrimjee

Grey Wrangler

FB

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA

Black Ram

FB

Sweep11

@Anish S

Silver Pajero

IM

We will use Chanel 2 for Radio Communication

Janarthan will be center forward , Anish S will sweep. Myself, Pancho ,Jana and Anish S will be involved/managing  recoveries if any. 

Please arrive few min early and prep yourself so that we start driving on time

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use