•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 Nov 2020

Gaurav

5 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey @Niki Patel, you’re such a gentleman being concerned for the wellbeing of others. I applaud that trait, but as Jedi Master @Gaurav said, you should be fine; just take it easy and enjoy yourself. Lots of fellow drivers have H rated tires... 

My absolute newbie drive was led by @Gaurav. I got stuck so badly within two minutes of starting the drive, that Gaurav had to drive my car to get it out of the sand. Then I got stuck again after a few minutes. In my case, it wasn’t so much the tires, as it was my idiocy 😂 I thought I was in 4 Hi while in reality I was 2 wheel drive mode. Then when I got it to 4 Hi, I didn’t know how to turn off the traction controls (I thought I did). It wasn’t until my third drive, that a fellow driver showed me how.
The moral of the story is for you to go into these drives whole heartedly, and face whatever happens as a group/team.

Finally, you drive a 2020 “queen of the desert” for crying out loud, it can’t get much better than that😀

Enjoy your drive and see you soon!

@Ahab Shamaa 🤜🏽🤛🏽 ... Queens rule (for some nationalities that’s literally true also :) )

Thank you also for sharing your experiences ... it really helps build confidence knowing the journey others have been on!  Looking forward to building on these experiences and learning on each trip! See you soon!.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Gaurav said:

@Sreenath Giridharan and @varunmehndiratta please sign in on any ONE drive until Wednesday, so that everyone gets a fair chance to have at least one drive per weekend.

You can waitlist your name for second drive and on Wednesday morning, I will add you if there is any empty slots.

image.png

2 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Gaurav thanks for highlighting. I was trying to exit this drive as already confirmed for the afternoon one. However not sure how to change the RSVP on this, kindly advice 

Done...found it...thanks...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Gaurav thanks for highlighting. I was trying to exit this drive as already confirmed for the afternoon one. However not sure how to change the RSVP on this, kindly advice 

Press the leave event button from the calendar. It will turn back to Going tab.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 11/23/2020 at 12:17 AM, Michael Gazi said:

I would also like to be added to this one, please let me know thank you. 

Please confirm if this is your first drive for this weekend or second?

17 hours ago, Umar Kamal said:

Hello @Gaurav, I would like to join ride but unable to RSVP as it is metioned as RSVP limit reached. Would you please confirm me once any seat available and also is there any whatsapp group to get info.

Thanks

Please confirm if this is your first drive for this weekend or second?

If its first drive, then I can add you now as we have two places available. If it's second then you have to wait till tomorrow morning.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

14 minutes ago, Michael Gazi said:

@Gaurav hi there, yes I confirm it's my first and only drive for this weekend if I'll get in.

This drive is 100% with compressor only, correct? 

Thank you and take care, hope to see you on Friday. 

Just giving you an update, as I just read that I am on the waiting list for fossil rock drive, where it looks like there are some empty spots, but not confirmed seat yet

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use