•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 27 Nov 2020

Brette

On 11/22/2020 at 7:58 PM, Vijaysekhar said:

Hi, please add me to the waiting list..

@Vijaysekharplease confirm if you are sure you can make it to the drive as a spot is open.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Lucky sAm said:

@Brette

Can I join this drive, any possibility?

@Lucky sAmplease confirm if you are still interested in joining the drive.

Edited by Brette
  • Like (+1) 1

RSVP is now closed.

Below is the convoy order for the drive tomorrow and we will be using channel 2,  446.031-25.

@Rizwanm2@Veedooshee @Vineeth John Joseph @Rajeevan Vickneswaran @Lucky sAm @Ahab Shamaa @Archibald Jurdi @Sajit Modiyil @DANIEL NOGUEIRA @Foxtrot Oscar

1 Brette   JGC Lead
2 Veedooshee   Pajero 2nd Lead
3 Ahab Shamaa   FJ  
4 Daniel Nogueira   RAM  
5 Lucky Sam   Patrol  
6 Rajeevan Vickneswaran   Wrangler CF
7 Archibald Jurdi   Wrangler  
8 Vineeth John Joseph   Xterra  
9 Sajit Modiyil   Xterra  
10 Rizwanm2   Xterra  
11 Foxtrot Oscar ( Angela )   Xterra Sweep

See you'll tomorrow. Once you reach the meeting point please deflate immediately and turn on your radios to channel 2. We plan to start at sharp 6 am. 

Please make sure you have a compressor as we may not end near a fuel station.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello everyone,  thanks for the partial drive, it was being very fun... I drove home (RAK) with the car, after changing to 4x2 the noise was much less, and checking mow, its probably axle bering issue  probably because of a ripped rubber cover that doesn't allow sand to get in... so small details that we should check in the cars.. 

See you in the sand !!!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, DANIEL NOGUEIRA said:

Hello everyone,  thanks for the partial drive, it was being very fun... I drove home (RAK) with the car, after changing to 4x2 the noise was much less, and checking mow, its probably axle bering issue  probably because of a ripped rubber cover that doesn't allow sand to get in... so small details that we should check in the cars.. 

See you in the sand !!!

Hey @DANIEL NOGUEIRA, I’m sorry you had the car issue; and today of all days ☹️
I hope it’s nothing serious, and that you get to fix your truck real soon.

See you on the next one buddy!

• Like (+1) 3

@DANIEL NOGUEIRA sorry you had to cut the drive short, but it’s better to take care of these things. Glad you made it back to RAK safely. 

Thanks to all of today’s drivers for being so fabulous and allowing me to take you galavanting through the desert. I had so much fun! 
Thanks to @Brettefor his wonderful support , @Veedooshee for executing a great second lead. It’s always a pleasure to see @Ahab Shamaa and his truck of many gadgets. Likewise @Archibald Jurdi you get better and better with that lovely car of yours. Well done too @Lucky sAm for handling your car so well in those technical dunes. @Rajeevan Vickneswaran had a great drive too and of course the Xterra posse took everything the desert threw at them, well done @Vineeth John Joseph @Sajit Modiyil @Rizwanm2

Until next time ☺️

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use