•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 27 Nov 2020

Brette

A huge thanks to you too @Foxtrot Oscar! You’re a natural leader and your relaxed demeanor always seems to rub off on your herd 😀

Today’s drive was a lot of fun and @Brette and all my fellow drivers were so helpful, it made the drive even more pleasurable.
I also enjoyed our collective shoveling exercise, and it made me realize how out of shape I am 😂
The fact that Angela and @Veedooshee were first and second lead, made a hugely positive impression on my 10 year old daughter (on me too😀💪🏻
Great driving with you guys, and see you soon on the sand 😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

it was absolute blast today morning, thank you @Brette and @Foxtrot Oscar for leading the convoy.  The area we drove today was a stunning beauty and cant wait to get back to this area again very soon. Everyone drove very well today. hope to see you all very soon. 

Cheers, 

image.png.308caead5a92cc9c740adfe5bd83474f.png

7 hours ago, Sajit Modiyil said:

Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar @Brette. Great convoy and a super drive. Enjoyed the company of X-Men @Vineeth John Joseph @Rizwanm2 at the back. 

ohh, ya team X-men, the back benchers 💪  were smashing the dunes like peace of cake.. 😁

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Brette and @Foxtrot Oscar for an excellent drive taking us from Murquab to solar park. Having driven around Sharjah area for a few weeks, this was a real treat in terms of scenery and driving techniques. 

@Ahab Shamaa am happy that @Foxtrot Oscar and I had a nice influence on your daughter 😊. It's been @Rahimdad 's dream to have a ladies convoy and it does indeed make us proud to be at least close to that😉.

Cheers to the whole team..👍

Enjoy the week guys and see you soon..

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you everyone,Yeah it was great fun driving back after long time.

Driving along with Hot Balloons was beauty.

@Foxtrot Oscar  appreciate the way you handle the situation and your patience... hats off. 

@Brette Thank you for giving apportunity at last moment.

@Veedooshee

Thanks veedooshi u were great at second lead.... good job.

Overall its was great and enjoyable drive indeed. 

See you soon at desert 🏜  again. 

20201127_093409.jpg

20201127_085855.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use