•  
Advertise here

What a fantastic introduction @Atif ! I remember joining the club and cafeteria Atif at the end of each drive with wonderful Karak Chai from either you or Rahim Bhai.  Probably none of us thought that two years later Carnity has become the fastest growing, hardest working, and most amazing off-road club of the UAE and that the community spirit has groomed people of all backgrounds to become seniors who contribute on a weekly basis by supporting or leading drives. I for one feel blessed to be able to be a part of this big family and if I can speak for all the other seniors we are delighted to see you back in the sands. The dynamics of Carnity might have changed but the values of being your second family will remain the same. 

See you soon in the sandbox !

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It was great to see you back in action @Atif bhai. We sorely miss your cafeteria from the pre COVID days. You are one of the most thorough gentlemen in our club and some one that I have very high regards. Look forward to seeing you more often over the weekends. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It is an absolute pleasure to have you back @Atif, not only for karak (as much as Sri want it) but for your infectious smile, humble and supportive attitude that we all are in love with and always look forward to drive with you. Thank you for coming back to your second family.

Hope and pray your life struggle settle down soon, so we can see you more often in sand and look forward to share more stories of your beautiful last designation of - Students Affair oops Student Affairs.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@AtifNice to see some nostalgia in the forum. I am sure all of you had good fun on the sand and post the drives at cafes or restaurants . Hoping tO join for such sessions hopefully once Covid is no More. Just a small question on the baseplate. I drive a land cruiser 4.0 2014. I repaired my front bumper grill once, and now I have removed it completely. Requesting your recommendation on the bashplate  material and also any garage name they will do it for a reasonable price. 
looking forward to many drives with the Carnity family .

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

It is an absolute pleasure to have you back @Atif, not only for karak (as much as Sri want it) but for your infectious smile, humble and supportive attitude that we all are in love with and always look forward to drive with you. Thank you for coming back to your second family.

Hope and pray your life struggle settle down soon, so we can see you more often in sand and look forward to share more stories of your beautiful last designation of - Students Affair oops Student Affairs.

Carrying all secrets with me😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Nithin Vaidir said:

@AtifNice to see some nostalgia in the forum. I am sure all of you had good fun on the sand and post the drives at cafes or restaurants . Hoping tO join for such sessions hopefully once Covid is no More. Just a small question on the baseplate. I drive a land cruiser 4.0 2014. I repaired my front bumper grill once, and now I have removed it completely. Requesting your recommendation on the bashplate  material and also any garage name they will do it for a reasonable price. 
looking forward to many drives with the Carnity family .

Nithin the garage I went to stocked FJ bashplates that fit in exactly on my Prado. I believe they were 8 mm steel ones but frankly I cant recall the specs now. 
Also I understand that we cannot share names of garages on Carnity but you may contact me on [email protected]

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1