•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 04 Dec 2020

Chaitanya D

20 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

it was pleasure driving with you @Chaitanya D for my first intermediate drive. it was a challenging morning due to thick fog in the early hours and navigating through initial technical dunes with reduced visibility. I really appreciate your hard work and assistance to team members on fixing the pop out in a very tricky place. we lost lot of time there fixing the pop out, But you managed to give us lost time by extending the drive time little bit more. Thank you very much for consideration. we all enjoyed riding on beautiful and long dunes in faqa area, it was a really good experience and cant wait to get back to sands to do some more practice.  

cheers...

You did very well Rizwanm2.  As you drive more IM it's more thrilling and action packed  including lot of ridge riding, crisscrossing,  climbs and last bit not the least doing/assisting in recoveries 

1 hour ago, Tero Vallas said:

Action packed drive, like usual in @Chaitanya Ds drives 😂. Few challenges in the beginning but after those we got into speed. This driv had mixed variations of terrain, which was very nice. My first pull took place also, learning new tricks again.

Thank you senior drivers for your good work. @Chaitanya D, @Tamas Hoffmann and @Jeandre Bezuidenhout you did great.

Having seen and been driving with you since your NB drives, the way you have performed is very impressive.  You do your basics right which is why your progress has been very fast . Well done 👍

1 hour ago, Tero Vallas said:

Action packed drive, like usual in @Chaitanya Ds drives 😂. Few challenges in the beginning but after those we got into speed. This driv had mixed variations of terrain, which was very nice. My first pull took place also, learning new tricks again.

Thank you senior drivers for your good work. @Chaitanya D, @Tamas Hoffmann and @Jeandre Bezuidenhout you did great.

Having seen and been driving with you since your NB drives, the way you have performed is very impressive.  You do your basics right which is why your progress has been very fast . Well done 👍

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use