•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Dubai - 05 Dec 2020

Chaitanya D

@Yasas Dharmadasa you dont meet the criteria of 5 fewbie drives to be eligible for this drive. I am afraid I have to advise you to sign out of this drive as you have completed only 4 fewbie till now.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Yasas Dharmadasa you dont meet the criteria of 5 fewbie drives to be eligible for this drive. I am afraid I have to advise you to sign out of this drive as you have completed only 4 fewbie till now.

Thanks

@Chaitanya D Yes, I am aware that I've only completed 4 fewbie drives up until now, but as I will be attending the Liwa drive on the 2nd, I RSVP'd for this drive knowing I will be done with 5 fewbie drives by the the 5th. Let me know if that's okay.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Yasas Dharmadasa said:

@Chaitanya D Yes, I am aware that I've only completed 4 fewbie drives up until now, but as I will be attending the Liwa drive on the 2nd, I RSVP'd for this drive knowing I will be done with 5 fewbie drives by the the 5th. Let me know if that's okay.

Thanks

Yes that's perfectly fine, you can join the drive

Current waitlist 

1. Veedooshee

2. Jun 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Yes that's perfectly fine, you can join the drive

Current waitlist 

1. Veedooshee

2. Jun 

As my brother @Athula Dharmadada and I will be having other commitments on the 5th, we have left the event. See you on the next fewbie plus drive.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Veedooshee you are added to the drive as spaces have opened up.

Current waitlist

1. @Jun Zamora (2nd drive) will be added on Wednesday if spaces are open. Thanks for understanding 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D , in the drive details it's mentioned on 4th dec (Friday) and in event list it's on Saturday. Can u plz confirm and if on Friday plz wait list me too

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi @Chaitanya D , in the drive details it's mentioned on 4th dec (Friday) and in event list it's on Saturday. Can u plz confirm and if on Friday plz wait list me too

Thanks @Shaaz Sha. I was terribly busy on Sunday at work and did not get enough time to review everything.

Dates mentioned were correct and I apologize for my oversight.

This drive is on Saturday, let me know if interested

Waitlist

1. Jun Zamora - 2nd drive

2. Jodha Singh

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use