•  

COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Dubai - 05 Dec 2020

Chaitanya D

1 hour ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Chaitanya D

I will not be able to make for the drive.

During the liwa drive, my rear bumper got broken. Was hoping to get it fixed , but the garages are only open from tomorrow.

Thanks

Thanks @Kailas. @Lucky sAm you will.be added to the drive do you confirm??

• Like (+1) 2

Dear friends 

Drive RSVP is closed 

Below is convoy numbering 

We will use Chanel 1 for radio coms

1. Chaitanya -  Black Xterra 
2. @Islam Soliman - Black Yukon ( 2nd lead)
3. @Ashok chaturvedi- Golden Pajero
4. @Veedooshee- Silver Pajero
5. @Lucky sAm- White Patrol
6. @jodha singh shekhawat Silver Wrangler 
7. @Yousef Alimadadi silver Pajero- Center forward 
8. @Abu Muhammad - White Sequendra

9. @Piotr Kolodziej- Blue FJC
10. @Tariq Carrimjee - White Wrangler

11. @Mohamed Seidam- White Xterra 
12.  @Vanessa8580- Blue Pajero ( Sweep)

Make sure you arrive on time and prep so that we start driving on time.

Flag, Radio and shovel is a must ,without which you will not be allowed to join for the drive.

See you tomorrow morning 

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 5

My First drive (as driver) with Dr. @Chaitanya D

Although I have attended some fantastic drives lead by Dr. Chaitanya, it is my first time to have been on the drive as a driver and it was even more thrilling...☺️

The drive was around the pink rock to bumpy🤪 big red area. Along with its technicalities and super soft bowls, it was even more challenging today as the area was just so churned up because of the previous long holiday and altogether made the experience bumpy but still so amazing😄...

Thank you so much @Chaitanya D for your super lead...👍

Special thanks to our sweep @Vanessa8580 ...we were so happy to have you today..☺️

Thank you to our great second lead @Islam Soliman and also to our CF @Yousef Alimadadi ...

Well done to the whole team...see you soon...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 minutes ago, Veedooshee said:

My First drive (as driver) with Dr. @Chaitanya D

Although I have attended some fantastic drives lead by Dr. Chaitanya, it is my first time to have been on the drive as a driver and it was even more thrilling...☺️

The drive was around the pink rock to bumpy🤪 big red area. Along with its technicalities and super soft bowls, it was even more challenging today as the area was just so churned up because of the previous long holiday and altogether made the experience bumpy but still so amazing😄...

Thank you so much @Chaitanya D for your super lead...👍

Special thanks to our sweep @Vanessa8580 ...we were so happy to have you today..☺️

Thank you to our great second lead @Islam Soliman and also to our CF @Yousef Alimadadi ...

Well done to the whole team...see you soon...

@Veedooshee simply put for your first drive as FB+ , you were in total control .

Getting out of refusals in some churned bowls and climbing big red were awesome. Way to go 👍

• Like (+1) 5

Trip Report:

Foggy mornings and cool weather is a perfect prelude to start your joy ride, especially in Tawi Nazwa/Pink Rock/Big red area. We gave about 15 min extra time considering the fog and the darker situation with poor visibility. All drivers arrived well in time and ready to go. We did a quick debrief and started our foggy drive with lights on. Thank you Vanessa for the numbering and radio checks

As soon as we started to enjoy the light getting better and the dunes becoming more visible, I heard a car honking and driver waving at me. We drove towards him and he was seeking if we could help as his friends car had a tire pop out from what I understood. Driving towards the other LC which was crested- probably revving and doing sand splashing, the tire was not popped out but ripped off from the wheel. We had a chat and decided to help them, which is something we all at Carnity are never shy to do. I tugged the car out onto flat and we all changed their tire in quick time, thanks to everyone for the amazing team work.

After spending some time here , and the light getting better we continued our drive towards pink rock. Quickly getting onto the top, playing there , before we had four cars in a super soft bowl considering  the long weekend churning all tracks. Ashok , and Veedoshee did some amazing self recovery and maneuvering to get out of that bowl. Thanks Vanessa for some fantastic advises , and Islam for tugging me when I got stuck trying to see what was happening.

We drove around pink rock, headed towards Big Red which was in and out of bowls like a roller coaster, bumpy of course considering the million cross tracks. Everyone drove so well here that there was absolute Radio silence for almost 45 to 60 min before we took a break. We were at Big red in decent time safely, and played here doing climbs, tall sides and some criss crossing. You all drove really well that we could make it to Big Red ,even after losing time at the start.

@Islam Soliman was a perfect second lead, awesome team man and a perfect tamer of his beast Yukon. Great to have you on any drive and thanks for all the support.

@Ashok chaturvedi much improved , great driving  in and out of bowls. You did really well to oscillate, get momentum and out of the soft bowl at Pink rock, great work Sir

@Veedooshee for her first FB + was simply awesome. Great control and some great self recoveries, very energetic as always and full of enthusiasm. 

@jodha singh shekhawat you have a great car which can be pushed further safely as you get more used to it. You did really well without any issues and sticking to basics.Well done

@Yousef Alimadadi did a great job as center forward, and there weren't much instances where he had to come out to shovel /tug. Thank you for all the support.

@Abu Muhammad driving a controlled monster was seen having a great time, especially at Big red. I absolutely love the roar of the V8 climbing the dunes and ruffling sand.

@Piotr Kolodziej enjoyed the dunes approaching big red area. Controlled driving and maneuvering, considering he was at the back.Well done buddy

@Mohamed Seidam did great being at the back of the convoy. Some nicely managed self recoveries , fantastic communication and acknowledgement. Climbing Big red on the X was a treat to watch, well done

@Vanessa8580 was late addition to the drive as support , and I must say she was amazing at it. Always getting in quickly to help and advise anyone who had an issue and great to see the energy you bring on any drive by your presence. Thank you so much.

@Lucky sAm and @Tariq Carrimjee you missed out on a great drive, but hope your issues are sorted. Take care

Screenshot_20201205-102731_Gaia GPS.jpg

Enjoy your week at work, to come back again next weekend. You are advised to apply for promotion if you have completed the required drives and have the necessary gear for the next level. 

Cheers!

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Yes indeed it was fantastic morning and joy to see how helpful Carnity is helping not just the convoy but someone strange in the desert. Thank you for making that decision @Chaitanya D and everyone. 

As for drive as always it has been pleasure for me and my kids to be part of this community. We had great day full of fun. 

See you 🔜 on the sand 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use